Theodore Nott

After a long night on a mission, I decided to take a leisurely walk around the Forbidden Forest. I apparated by the entrance, and started to walk. I have always enjoyed the quietness of the forest.

Occasionally, you might get a glimpse of the magical creatures, or the sounds of the cicadas. That night I had walked quite a bit, so I decided to go for a swim at the Black Lake.

I took off my clothes and shoes and jumped into the dark waters of the lake. While I was there, enjoying my surroundings and the beauty of the full moon, a feminine silhouette appeared. At first, I was wary that it might be one of my enemies.

Suddenly, she came closer, and with the full moon, I was able to see her face; she was none other than my former classmate, the Slytherin girl, who spent most of her time at the library.

There, she was completely naked in front of me. She was now the headmistress at Hogwarts, and I was a Death eater, at the service of Lord Voldemort. She swims until she gets but a few inches from me.

—Hello, Theo. It has been a while—. She said it with a smile on her face.

—Hello to you too, Love—. I said while I was quickly scanning her body. Is the castle too warm at this time of the year? I inquired.

—You could say so—. She responded, while looking me straight in the eyes.

—What brings you here—? She asked, while some water was dripping from her hair.

—I had a long day; I need it to clear my head—. I responded in a casual tone.

—I see. Tom, is keeping you busy—? The question was too casual, like if she knew well who my boss was and what I did.

Don't be scared, Theo. I have known about your little group for years, and I don't have any intention of going against Tom's agenda. We are, after all, study partners; we have similar interests, so we still help each other from time to time.

—So, that's why you became headmistress instead of a Death Eater—?— I asked her with curiosity. With your wits and cunning, you could have been a remarkable Death Eater.

—You see, Theo, knowledge is power, and what better place to get the answers I seek and keep a façade than Hogwarts?

—You are indeed a clever girl—. I said it with a mischievous smile. —And, you seek knowledge that involves skinny-dipping at midnight?

—Oh, this? This is for another kind of research—. She responded while exposing her breasts to me.

—What kind of research—? I asked intrigue.

—Care to help me with that—? She said we were getting so close that our noses were almost touching.

—Of course, what do you need—? I wanted to play along and see what she wanted, even thought I already had an idea.

—Care to kiss me first, and then I'll demonstrate what I need—. She said this while caressing my face.

I took her by her neck and kissed her deeply, and then she wrapped her legs around my waist. I broke the kiss and asked her, How do you want it? Gentle? Rough? Or in between?

—For this research, I would require the subject in question to do whatever he pleases.

—Whatever, I, please? Very well. I am going to make sure you receive everything you require for this research—. I started to fuck her hard; I didn't care if the Centaurs appeared at the shore of the lake to check what was happening. Furthermore, I just wanted to fuck her; the lust I was feeling at that moment was something I had never experienced before.

I always had my suspicions that she and Tom, instead of studying, were fucking in the Restricted Section. The truth is that I don't care if he fucked her before because I was fucking her now and she was screaming my name. Passionate kisses and hard pushes from my side, while she was kissing me roughly.

—Care to finish this back at the shore—? I asked her, barely able to speak.

—Yes, please, Theo—. She said this while putting her arms around my neck. I carried her in my arms until we reached the shore, and I placed her gently on the cold black sand.

—I have a question for you.— I said.

—Tell me—? She said with a certain urge.

—Has anyone has ever given it to you gently—? I was eager to hear her answer.

—Not really; most of them like it rough. How do you like it—? She asked.

—Well, that depends on the lady in question; however, I have a need to give it to you gently.

—Do it, Theo. I want it gentle. I want to experience it at least once. How does it feel?

Furthermore, I left a trail of kisses from her mouth to her belly, and then continued the kisses until I reached her thighs. I started to pleasure her with my tongue; I couldn't resist, and I looked at her for a second. Her face was full of pleasure, which was everything to me.

I decided to fill her in, put my cock inside her, and started with slow movements, while my hands were roaming her body. Then I proceeded to suck her nipples and lick them. Not only that, but I could see how much pleasure I was causing her.

—Theo, please, I want you to be full of you—. She said it, barely able to catch her breath.

I did as she asked; I kept my slow movements at a slow pace. I wanted her to enjoy herself and feel what you were taking care of while you were fucking. Not only that, but I kept pushing until I couldn't wait any longer, and I filled her up with all I had. A second later, she came too.

—Did you like it, Sweetheart—? I said it with a raspy voice.

—I did. Thank you, Theo—. She said this while kissing me once more.

—We should wash our bodies—. I said while offering her my hand.

We took our clothes and apparate to a secret hideout that I have at the edge of the forest. I washed her body and put her in my pyjamas; I prepared her a cup of tea, and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

You can say whatever you want that Theodore Nott got insane for making love and not just fucking a girl. After all, rumours about me have been going around for years. But the truth is that this lovely girl from the library has always been my weakness, I was so afraid to ask her out since she had other interests, and of course, the rumours about me.

But now, looking at her sleeping next to me has changed everything, I am willing to protect her from all. Months have passed and the two lost souls that found each other one night at the lake, have a change in their lives.

Now the former headmistress became a Death Eater, and her companion has asked her to marry her. So, now Mr. Nott has found his Mrs. Nott.