Sebastian Sallow

I need it to see her again... She drives me insane. It was one night, but the memories of that night are killing me.

I know that she said that I was a one-time exception, how could it be just once? That body was made for me to touch it, to feel it. It fits so perfectly in my hands.

She has been ignoring me after that night, and I think Ominis is suspecting that something happened, since we are avoiding each other when we hang out together in town.

It is rather evident the tension between us. The way we look at each other from time to time. However, it is you the one that insists we cannot be more than friends, and now you decided to date Leander. How a prick like him have a chance with you?

I cannot bear the fact that he is near you, probably touching you, he disgusted me, and you decided to date him.

I was walking around Hogsmeade when I saw you walking alone, so I followed you and pulled you by your wrist into a dark alley.

—Sebastian! You idiot, you scared the hell out of me.— She said while hitting my arm.

—Sorry, love. But we must speak.— I said while pulling her closer.

—About what?— While trying to remove herself from my arms, she said.

—When are you going to tell him?— I said with a mischievous chuckle.

—Tell him what?— She said, trying to avoid my gaze.

—About us...— I said, while taking her chin and lifting so she could look at me.

—There is nothing between us, Sebastian.— She said, hastily removing my hand.

—Please, darling. Don't lie to yourself. You should tell him the truth, about what happened that night. How much you enjoyed my touch, and, how much you were begging me to fuck you?

—How about if we have one more night together after that, I am sure you won't get back to Leander.  After all, I know how infatuated you are with me.

—Please, Sebastian, you are so full of yourself. What makes you think that my legs are shaking, and I'm dying for you to fuck me.

—You should tell him how crazy you are for me. And I am pretty sure is me, the one is in your mind when you fuck him.— I could see clearly the effect I was having on her.

I put her closer and whispered— After all, you prefer a real man and not a boy.

—Sebastian... I...— I was feeling the wetness between my thighs, he was right the things I am always thinking, he could do to me.

—Come on sweetheart, give one more night and I promise you won't regret it.— I whispered into her ear once more. 

—Fuck me, Sebastian.— There is an urge between my thighs, and only you can help me.

I smirked, and immediately I put my hand between her thighs and moved her undergarments to the side.

—So, wet already, darling? Mmmmm— I licked my fingers and inserted them, a few slow movements to tease you a little, and then I changed the pace, a little faster because I know how you like it. Your moaning is making me feral, I cannot resist it, it is you who makes me this savage.

I pushed you over the edge, driving you higher than before. Your body quakes violently as wave after wave washes over you.—Let me eat you, darling.— I murmur huskily. You simply nod at me, barely able to control yourself.

Trailing kissed along the curve of your hipbone before dipping lower. Finally reaching your womanhood. I tease you once more, but this time is my tongue playing with your folds. I can hear your moaning, and that makes me even more hard.

—It is too much, Sebastian... I think I am coming.—She said, barely able to speak.

—Not yet darling.— I got up and put down my trousers, and she saw my erection, I was ready to take her.

Turn around and support yourself with the wall. I instructed while rubbing the tip of my cock. I started to pound into you harder and harder, the sound of your moaning made lost all sense of control as I felt an impediment release drawing nearer. As I was nearing my peak, I searched for your clit, and circling rapid movements.

And with a final push, I emptied myself inside her. I rested on her back a bit, trying to recover after such a great moment. I could, hear her trying to recover too.

I helped her dress and I put on my trousers. Darling... I... She did not let me finish and kissed me.

—Sebastian Sallow, if you dare, ever, to hurt me in any way, I will make you pay.— She said while hugging me tightly.

—Darling, I would never do that, you are too precious for me. I don't want to fuck you only. I want all of you.

—Shall we head back to your cottage?— I said with a smirk.

—We shall, I need a bath and we must speak. Well, I need to speak with Leander.

—I will be by your side.— I said while grabbing her hand and apparating in front of her cottage.