Tom Riddle

Another night, another mission. My Knights were hard at work, for me and the vision I have for the future.

Sleepless nights looking for a better future in the Magical World, but there was missing or someone. For years, I avoided being fond or very intimate with someone because I always felt that would disrupt my plans and I would rather not be considered weak by my Knights.

Later that night, I decided to go on a mission by myself, I had to retrieve an object that had been recently acquired by an old shop in Knockturn Alley. This will be an easy job, with no casualties, I will just enter and get the object and I can return home.

I apparated in front of the shop. The lights were off, with a simple spell I opened the door, the place was so dark, I couldn't even see my hands. I walked around the shop trying not to make any noise, when I stumbled upon someone, before I could react, this person put a hand on my mouth, and a feminine voice said, — Please don't make noise.

Her scent was familiar, I knew it, but from where? I waited for her to remove her hand from my mouth, but she didn't, so I took her by her waist and put her against the wall.

—Miss, you shouldn't be here—. I said while holding her hands against the wall.

—Neither should you, my Lord—. She said.

My Lord? I thought to myself. With a finger, I lifted her chin and with my other hand, I chanted "LUMOS". I couldn't believe it, it was her, the girl I used to spend my nights, with during my time as Prefect and Head Boy. At night, we had to make rounds around the castle to make sure we did not catch any mischievous students out of the bedrooms.

—What are you doing here—? I asked.

—I could ask you the same—? She said, smiling at me.

—I want something this store acquired recently—. I said while looking at her.

—What a coincidence, I am here with the same purpose—. She responded.

—You are—? I said while looking at her face. —Why are you trembling? I ask with a mischievous smile.

—I am not—. She replied while taking me by my tie.

—I could make you tremble even more—. I didn't know why I said that to her, but I did it. I think of the memories of seeing her once in the Prefects bathroom, I entered the bathroom, not knowing she was in there having a bath, and that silhouette lingers in my mind.

"NOX" I said, and proceeding to hold her in my arms and apparating in my bedroom.

—You are quite clever—. She said. She walked straight to me and pushed me on my bed. I won't lie, I was excited.

She sat on me and started to kiss me roughly. My hands were travelling around her body, I could feel she was trembling again.

—Sit on my face—. I demanded. She did as I said, she removed her clothes and sat on my face.

She tasted so delicious, I will not lie, the night I caught her in the Prefects Bathroom, had me curious about many things, and now I was tasting her, she was so sweet, so perfect. Her moans were driving me crazy. She was saying my name, while she was a moaning mess.

I could taste it, she was so full of everything. I took her in my arms, changed positions and placed her gently on the bed, with a quick spell I removed my clothes.

—You are so wet, doll. I love that, you are such a good girl—. I continued eating her while she was holding my hair. Furthermore, I turned her around and inserted my penis inside her. —"Ohh,"—. She said.

I started with slow movements, I wanted to fill her, to make her full of pleasure. Suddenly, she screamed, give me your all, Tom, don't be shy. That made me feral. She was holding the bed frame while I was pushing it inside her.

—Tom, you are an animal, I love it—. She said.

—Do you want to come—? I asked her.

—Yes, I want—. She responded.

—Beg for it—. I demanded once more.

—Please, Tom. I want you to fill me up and make me beg you for more after.

That was music to my ears, I was pushing her harder when suddenly she asked if she could ride me. I couldn't say no to that. I wanted to see her excited face, and I wanted to eat those breasts while she was jumping on my dick.

Furthermore, I was looking at her movement, and then I took both of her breasts in my mouth.

—Yes, that's what I like—. She said to me. —Oh, yes, Tom. Lick them, and squeeze them, she demanded.

She was demanding things, that made me wild. I did as she said. Oh, my..... she was just able to say that. I had the feeling she wanted me to devour her.

We both reached our peak, and we came at the came at the same time. After a pleasant night, we fell asleep. I haven't been able to sleep like that in years, most of my nights I was awake on my secret missions or in my office, the thought of sleep was too much since nightmares kept appearing.

The morning came, I opened my eyes, and she was lying next to me, I was cuddling her when one of my Knights came without knocking, I covered her with the blanket and instructed my knight to leave the room.

I put on a robe, and when to speak with him, I asked him to let the other Knights know that I wouldn't be available to them or anyone today.

My Knight went to inform the other Knights, and he told them that a lady was lying next to me, and she was none other than Miss Campos, the Slytherin Head Girl. After that insatiable night, Miss Campos was seen more often around the Manor, more often accompanying Tom, more often lying on his bed.