Tom Riddle

I was sneaking through the halls of Hogwarts at night, and I was delighted since no one managed to catch me yet. As I turned the corner of the corridor, suddenly Tom was coming in my direction. 

Any girl in your position would probably faint at the sight of the Prefect. I just stood there looking at him.

—Stephanie...— Tom said in his charming voice, and his face was not showing any particular expression. —I'll have to deduct points from Slytherin. —He said while looking at me deeply.

—Hello, Tom. I am so sorry, I was studying at the library and I did not see the time. 

A soft smile appeared on Toms face. —You seem to have a knack for avoiding detection in the library. —He let out a chuckle.

—Walk with me, Stephanie.—He said hastily.

As they walked through the deserted corridors, Tom was looking at me.

—Tom, stop, no one can see us now.— I said while taking his hand.

His smile widened at her. —I know, I am sorry, I love teasing you.— He said while taking his hand in his. 

—Come with me, he said.— While taking me to an empty room. A soft chuckle escaped from Tom's lips. He was caressing my face with his thumb. 

He moved closer and pressed me again the wall and reaching down to cup my ass, lifting me up so slightly.

His other hand reached my breast, gently massaging it through the thin fabric of my robes.  He tore away my robes and undergarments roughly, revealing my naked body to the chill of the dark room. He then pushed me gently against the wall, positioning himself between my legs. 

I was shivering in anticipation as he knelt, and started to suck my clit softly. His tongue flicked against his face as he increased the pressure and the intensity.

—Beg for more.— He ordered teasingly, but there was an undeniable hunger in his eyes that revealed how much pleasure he was deriving from this exchange.

—Please, I whimpered, I was catching my breath in my throat. 

His mouth closed around my clit in a brushing kiss, sucking hard enough to leave a mark. His free hand reached up to fondle my breast, pinching the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

—Oh, how sweet it is.— He said while licking his lips.

Stephanie's knees weakened, and she wouldn't be able to last much longer under his skilled tongue and callous touch.

I grabbed onto his shoulders for support as my body trembled on the brink of orgasm.

—Tom...please.— I managed to gasps out. 

—Between gasps.— No yet, he said, pulling away from me slightly, teasingly denying my release. 

His hand left her breast and slid down between her legs, finding her entrance slick with arousal.

—I want you begging for my cock.— He growled lowly, positioning himself at my entrance. He pushed inside her slowly, filling me, as I let out a moan.

He began rapid movements, his hips slapping against my hips. That drove us closer to the edge. He groaned, feeling his orgasm building rapidly, with one final power thrust, he came inside me, filling me with his pleasure. We dressed again, and we walked side by side to our Common Room. During the day we were just mates, acquaintances and at night lovers.

Hi there, this happens when they are 18 and 19. 

Thank you for your support.

Mrs. Riddle