Tom Riddle

Stealing kisses is one thing, and stealing thoughts is one thing, but stealing a heart is the most dangerous thing.

How could I fall in love with her? We had an agreement that no one would fall in love. The secret rendezvous we had will be our escape from everything. But now, my mind has lost against my heart, and I have fallen in love with you.

We were supposed to be lovers, no strings attached, just night escapades, sharing our bodies and losing undergarments, sharing a laugh and a smile from time to time.

What will happen if I confess my love for you? Will you run away? Will you make it seem like I never existed?

I wonder, perhaps, if you are yearning to kiss me and tell me that your heart feels the same. Will you tell me how stupid I am for falling in love?

Will you tell me how dangerous it is for us to fall in love? In times of war and times when our enemies are always looking to find our weaknesses,

I have been spending the last few days, pacing around our secret meeting place, thinking about this.

If I win the war, maybe, just perhaps, we could just be together. If I lose, I will certainly lose my life, and you will probably lose your life too. Unless they find out that we are lovers, they will do everything in their power to hurt us.

Would it be easier if I obliviate myself?

Would it be easier if I obliviate you?

I cannot imagine a future without you; I cannot imagine a life full of happiness if you are not with me.

Would you be willing to stay by my side?

Would you be willing to fight for me?

Perhaps you are willing to fight against the ones you called friends once?

Perhaps you are willing to make an unbreakable vow, and swear to stay by my side forever and always?

I had not noticed that she had come to the house; she saw me pacing around the room, and without noticing, she read my thoughts. For some reason, she is the only one who can get inside my head.

—Oh, Tommy, you have no idea how much I love you, and how much I desire you. How much will I be willing to die for you?

How much I would love to be by your side forever and always. My dear Tom Marvolo Riddle, you, without notice, became the light of my life; you became the lighthouse that guided me home. Your enemies are now my enemies, and your victories will now be our victories. I love you, I love you, and I promise from today on that, without fail, I will be by your side.

I couldn't believe it—the woman that I have been losing my mind about—it's unhinged about me. There is no doubt that she will be ruling by my side once we emerge victorious.