Viktor Krum

It was a friendly match between the Bulgarian National Quidditch team and The English National Quidditch team.

My cousin Oliver was playing that day, so he asked me to go and support him. I was conflicted because he is my cousins, and we are very close, but my friend whom I haven't seen in ages will be playing too.

Viktor, he and I really became pretty close after the Triwizard Tournament, we keep a regular communication, although my cousin Oliver was not very fond of him, since he was his rival in Quidditch.

I always paid no mind to Olivers tantrums about my friendship with Viktor. Why would I?

Viktor has been an outstanding friend, we have learned so much since we met, we both have a certain interest in the Dark Arts, and believe it or not, he is fond of poetry.

So, he and I became pretty close because of our common interests and goals. A few days before Oliver asked me to go and support him, Viktor sent me an owl. Requesting me to make him the honour of sitting in a box that was reserved for the family and friends of the players, and attached to it a ring and a note.

I would be honoured if you wear this ring and assist to my Quidditch Match. After the match, I would like to meet you, please come find me in the quidditch changing rooms.

I had to tell Oli that I will be assisting the match and, of course, I was rooting for him. But I was invited first by Viktor, and I already agreed to watch the match from the box he reserved for me.

Oliver was pissed, he was feeling betrayed by her cousin. He stormed off my flat and I did not see him again until the day of the match.

The day of the match, I dressed up properly for the occasion, I put on Viktor's team jersey and the ring he sent me.

Later that day, I arrived at the place where the match will be held. I looked for my seat and greeted a few acquittances.

I took my phone out of my pocket and sent a message to Viktor. "Good luck, I know you will win this match. I am eager to see you, sending you a kiss."

"Just one kiss? I was hoping that I could get a few 😉"

"We'll see, if you play good today 😉"

Between Viktor and I, nothing have ever happened, but we enjoy teasing each other. He has dated other girls and I have dated a few men too, most of them my fellow Slytherin's and my one and only time dating a Gryffindor and the lucky one was Dean, of course, Oliver doesn't know; otherwise Dean would never be playing in the same team as him.

I decided to send Oliver a message, I know he has this obsession with the game and winning, and at the end of the day, he still my cousin.

"Good luck, Oli. I know you will do it amazing.٩(◕‿◕)۶"

He did not reply, but I was sure he had his phone turned off, he hates distractions before a match.

Each team came out and a few minutes later the game started. I could see that this match will be rough, both teams even though it was a friendly match they were a little aggressive.

I could hear several girls screaming Viktor's name, and others were screaming Oliver's name. Furthermore, I was just laughing at them. Especially the ones that were screaming Olivers name. Are they blind?

I was just making sure neither of them said anything, and they could start a fight. Viktor was busy looking for the golden snitch, while Oli was doing the same. I was worried they crash, and later they fall into the ground.

For a moment, Viktor was in front of my box, and he looked at me and winked and smiled. What was he thinking, he should be catching the snitch and not looking at me.