Tom Riddle

There was a concerto in F minor of Vivaldi, as a lover of his work I acquire a private box, especially since I am not fond of crowded spaces.

I dressed in an elegant red gown, I put some jewels, an a nice French perfume. I left my home and a short drive later I arrived at the theatre, and they guided me to my private box. The box I acquired was very discrete, I was sure no one will bother me while I was enjoying the concert.

I took a seat and a while later the concerto started. I was so immersed by the sound of the violin, the way the musician play the music, the way the Maestro instructed them. It was a true delight. 

 Every single time I hear Vivaldi's music, I am suddenly transported to my happy place. I was fully immersed in the music, when a light knock came from outside my box. 

I turned around and there he was, Tom Riddle. He was looking quite dashing with a black suit and a well-groomed hair.

—Doll... Greetings—. He said with a small smile. 

—Tom?— I was so happy to see him after all this time, he was safe and sound.

—May I?— He asked in the most polite way. 

—But of course, please—. I said while patting the seat next to me. 

—Thank you, it is so nice to see you here. I noticed when you entered the theatre, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to say hi to you, and since I didn't see a companion I came to you.

—I remember how much you enjoy Vivaldi's music, as much as I do. While holding my hand and kissing it, he said.

—You know me well, his music is simply splendid. I was trying to hide my face, after that kiss in my hand, I blushed. 

—It is indeed, why are you here all alone? Where are your friends?— He asked with a curious look.

—None of them enjoy this kind of music, so I always go to concerts and the opera alone.— I sigh while saying this. 

—Doll, you don't have to come alone, you know? I will be honoured if you ask me to accompany you.

—You have been so busy since we graduated that I barely know what is going on with you. 

—That can change, love. While the musicians were playing Allegro non-molto, he gently brushed his hand on my thighs.

—Are you sure? You are not busy for me?— I said while opening my legs.

—I am pretty sure, love—. While brushing his hand on my inner thigh, the said.  

—If that is the case, I will gladly accept your company for this and future concerts.

—He barely let me finish my sentence, and inserted 2 fingers on my vagina, I gasped, but I looked at him and smiled.

—Let us enjoy this concert, doll.— He said while winking at me. 

—Yes, please—. I said, I could feel my cheeks burning. 

With the rhythm of the music, he moved his fingers inside me, I let out a few moans.

—Shhh... Doll, you don't want anyone to find out what are we doing here. 

He put out his fingers and went on his knees, and gets under my gown. He started out some saliva on his fingers, and rub a little to my clitoris, and proceeded to lick it and play with it.

I was trying so hard, do not make any noises, but it was too hard. He abruptly pulled up my dress. 

—You are so wet, doll, just for me—. He said while licking his fingers. —I am so hard right now—. He unbelted his pants, turned me around and put his cock inside me and proceeded to fuck me. 

He opened the front of my dress and my breasts were exposed, he squeezed them and keep a steady pace and movements. With his free hand, he was roaming my body. 

I was a mess, a wet mess, full of pleasure, but I wanted to be full of him. His movements were perfect, he was doing it with the music. 

I said his name, with a raspy voice a couple of times, with a few moans, he had to put his hand on my mouth so we wouldn't get caught in the act. 

I was in a trance at that moment, the way I was looking at his face, full of pleasure. Finally, we reached our peak, and he came inside me, the way I was feeling I could not describe it, it was my happy place, a place full of pleasure and joy, all at once. 

—Doll... You are spectacular, I can't get enough of you—. He said while helping me dress and kissing me deeply. 

—Me neither, Tom—. I said while caressing his face. 

—Would you mind accepting my invitation and come with me to the next concerto? He asked while grabbing my hand and then proceeded to kiss it.

—Yes, my dear. I could not refuse you, I like the sound of that— I said to him while grabbing his other hand.

Days after the concert, Tom keep sending me presents, bouquets of red roses, and expensive jewels. Accompanied by letter about how fond of me he was. 

After a few more concertos and an opera, I was completely sure I had fallen in love with him. And the night of the opera, he confesses his feelings for me. How joyful it was for both of us, we found each other with the music, and we fall in love thanks to the music.