Ominis Gaunt

A quiet night in December, snow was falling from the sky. I was busy in the kitchen preparing dinner, since I had invited Ominis to spend some time with me.

Dinner was almost ready, I decided to put the kettle on and sat in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. It was some rush knocks on the door.

Who could it be? Omi never knocks like that, he is always so polite. I thought to myself while I walked to the front door.

I opened the door to see my poor Ominis bleeding. —Omi, what's wrong?— I asked, petrified by the sight of him bleeding.

—I... I confronted my father.  I told him that I refused to get marry to my cousin, then he threatened with disowning me. Then I informed him that I did not care.

—He tried to manipulate me, saying that if I walked out the door of the Gaunt Manor, I would not be considered a Gaunt any more. 

—So, here I am Steph asking you if you can accept a man without a galleon to his name and without a surname. Now I am just Ominis...

I took him by the collar of his shirt and planted a hungry kiss on his lips. He returned an even more hungry kiss. We keep kissing and undressing along the way until we reach the living room.

He gently placed me on the carpet, and with a swift movement of his wand, the fire place was warming us a bit. He then faced me and kissed me again, he trailed my neck with kissed and tasted me with his tongue. 

He made short pauses to say sweet words to me, kissed my breasts and then sucked my nipples. I gasped because of the way his tongue was playing with my nipples was making me wet. He then proceeded to get down and opened my legs. —Stay still, darling— He said with a smirk.

I did as he said while he was licking me. I was trying so hard to stay still. I simply held into his hair. I want you to come darling, I will be ready to taste you. He inserted 2 fingers inside me and with rapid movements, he made me feel incredible. 

—Oh darling, your moaning is driving me insane.— A few moments later, he placed his head between my legs once a more, played a little with his tongue and my body succumbed to pleasure. All I had inside me was now liberated. 

—You taste so exquisite, darling.— He said while licking his lips. —Now be a good girl and turn around.

I did as he commanded and placed myself in 4, he spanked me a little and then delicately placed his penis inside me. —I was yearning for this, darling. Being away from you breaks my heart.

His rapid movements made me ask for more. —Oh, please my love, fuck me, fuck me like you mean it

That was all he needed it to hear, he took me by my hair and proceeded to move faster. I could hear his shortness for air, my moaning and his moaning. 

Oh, to be alive and been able to fuck with the man you love.  Finally, we both reached our peak and our bodies succumbed to their pleasure.

Omi lay on the carpet while I was laying on his chest, he was caressing my head. —Darling, we have done this many times, yet it feels like our first time. Don't you agree?

—I agree, my love. I can't believe that you are finally free of your family.— I said while hugging him tightly.

—I am the happiest man now I can be with the woman I love.

—Darling, will you marry me? Like I said before, I don't have a galleon to my name or a surname that can offer protection, but I promise you that I will cherish you, love you and protect you. He said while kissing my head.

—You can take my surname, my love.— I said with a chuckle. 

—Your surname? Does that mean?

—Yes, Omi I would love to be your wife. I'm not concerned about money or status, I care about you. We could live here in this cottage. You know big houses make me feel lonely, as a long as you stay by my side, I don't need anything else. 

—Darling, you make the happiest man in the world. Let's get married soon, I shall send an owl to Sebastian. He needs to come to our wedding, after all, he will be the witness.

—No one will be better to be the witness than him, after all, he was the one who always caught us in the undercroft. 

—Hahaha, yes, remember his face full of disgust? Those were nice times, but now I am smiling at the good fortune that the future will bring us.