Ominis Gaunt

How I wish he could see me, and when I speak about see I refer to seeing my soul and heart.

I have been in love with Ominis Gaunt since I saw him speaking with his cousin Tom in the library.

My dear friend Steph is so lucky that the one that stole her heart corresponds to her, she is lucky to be dating Tom. 

But I am so shy to talk to him in private, my friend has told me countless times how to do it, even she offered to arrange a meeting for the both of us. But it is too much just to think I will be in front of him and alone. 

One morning, Stephanie and Tom were talking in the common room, suddenly they looked at each other with a playful smile and then took me to the broom closet. 

—What is happening? Steph? Tom?— They did not reply to me, they simply let me there and locked the door, and it was the most advanced spell I could not do that yet. 

—Hello? Who is there?— A voice said, sending shivers through my spine. 

—Ominis?— I asked with a trembling voice.

—Yes, is me. Ivana, is that you?— He asked, I could hear him approaching. 

—Why are you here?— He asked while casting Lumos. 

—Stephanie and Tom locked me in here.— I said while trying not to look at his handsome face. 

—That bore, he did the same to me. I was walking to get some breakfast, and he just shoved me inside the closet. 

—Why did they lock us in here? Do you know anything, about Ivana? 

—I... Well... 

—Yes, tell me, please.— He said with a kind and sweet voice. 

—I... I like you, okay. That is why the locked us in here.— I said it finally, but now what will happen. 

—Do you like me? How?— He asked with an expression I haven't seen before. 

—Yes, Omi, I do. I have liked you since our second year. 

—Why didn't you tell me anything?— He said while taking my hand.

—Because, I thought you did not like me in that way.— I responded while covering my face with my hands. 

—You are sorely mistaken, Ivana. I had feelings for you for a long-time now.— He said while touching my face. 

I was feeling how my face was getting red. He simply took my face with both hands and kissed me deeply.  I was feeling numerous emotions at the same time. Ominis Gaunt was here in a closet kissing me, and it was my first kiss.

He broke the kiss for a moment. Ivana, would you make me the honour of accompanying me to the Yule ball as my date, and as my girlfriend? 

—I... Yes, I loved too. I said with a smile, even though he could not see me, I was smiling.

Suddenly, the door opened. Tom and Steph were laughing and hugging. 

—I am pleased to hear you are enjoying this. How could you interfere in other people's lives?— He said while taking my hand and walking out of the common room. 

A few days later, we enjoyed the Yule ball, I was so happy to be there with my friend and my boyfriend. Everyone was looking at us, no one had any idea that Ominis was in love and especially that the girl was me. 

He, always a gentleman, danced with me all night. And was very caring, he even got me a bouquet of red roses.  

My heart was full, and my soul was warmed by the light that Ominis posses. Why will I want anyone else, when I found someone who has a noble heart, and the has the starts in his eyes? 

Hi... This is a request for a friend who has supported me since the first day I started writing :). I am fully aware of Ominis and Tom's relationship, but in this case, they will be cousins :).

I hope you like it. 

Mrs. Riddle