Mattheo Riddle

My older brother asked me to take care of his flat since he was out of town. After work, I decided to go and make sure everything was fine at his place.

I opened the door, turned on the lights, and walked to the living room.

—Well, this is a nice surprise, darling—. A masculine voice said.

I froze in the spot; there was a half-naked Mattheo Riddle, my brother's best friend.

—Wh...what are you doing here—? I asked, barely able to speak after I saw him half-naked.

—Like what you see—? He said it with a smirk, walking straight to me.

—No, no, that's not true. What are you doing here—? I asked to avoid answering his question.

—I just came back to town; my father finally let me go. So, here I am—. He said this while spinning around. —Missed me, darling—? He asked with a mischievous smile.

—Whatever helps you sleep, Riddle—. I scoffed.

—Please, love, don't tell me you didn't miss me—. He said it with puppy eyes.

—What did my brother tell you back in our fifth year—? I said, rolling my eyes.

—Are you afraid of your brother—? He asked with a laugh.

—Me? No, of course not. But you should—. I said, looking him straight in the eyes.

—He told me that, five years ago, now we are two consenting adults—. He traced a finger on my arm, and that sent a shiver down my spine.

Yes, I was crazy about him for years, but my brother knew he was a player. So he never allowed me to date him. But Mattheo it's right; we are two consenting adults.

I placed my hand on his waist, and with a finger, I removed his towel. His full body was now exposed, and a clear erection was showing off.

—Sweetheart, look what you have done. I can see that you have changed; you are not that shy girl any more—. He put me closer and left trails of hickeys on my neck.

—How about if we continue this in the bedroom—? He said it, smiling.

—Yes, I would like that—. I responded. He took me by surprise, put me over his shoulder, and placed me gently on the bed.

—Now, love, let's have some fun, shall we? I couldn't even respond. In seconds, he removed all my clothes. I was completely naked, and suddenly, he instructed me to get on my hands and knees.

—I will fuck you so hard, darling, for all the time we have missed—. He said this while licking his lips.

—Do it, fuck me—. I said.

—So demanding, darling; I love it.— He placed two fingers on my clitoris. —Mmm, you are so wet already; I love it. It seems you are eager to have me inside you, so I will not make you wait any longer.

With one hand, I was squeezing her breast, and with the other, I was playing with her clitoris, while I was fucking her, all at the same time. I think she was not expecting that because she gasped when I introduced my penis inside her, while I was playing with her clitoris and her breast. —Do you like it—? He said with a raspy voice.

—Like it? I love it. Fuck me, Mattheo, fuck me. I have been waiting for you to fuck me for so long.

—Your wish is my command, my darling—. He continued to push his penis inside me; I was trembling, and I was saying my name, and there were a few other things that I think he could not understand. 

Oh, Merlin, how good she feels in my cock and how excited I was because I finally got the opportunity to make her mine. Her body, oh, her body, was so perfect, and I wanted to fill that perfection with my cum.

—Mattheo, I... I...

—Use your words, darling. Tell me.

—I am coming, for fuck's sake.

—MMM, love, let me fuck you harder, but you will come in my mouth, not in my cock; I want to taste you—. Mattheo said while kissing my neck.

He changed positions and seated me on his face. He played a little with his tongue, and I felt it, and he was thinking to himself that I tasted so delicious.

I was trying to breathe again, and suddenly, she looked at me. —Can I? I asked.

I knew what she was asking. She placed me on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She was sucking it so good that I let out a whimper. Furthermore, she looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

I couldn't resist any more and came to her mouth. She licked her lips and smiled, then she gave me her hand and guided me to the shower. —Stay there—. She said.

She was giving herself pleasure and making me watch. I was a mess. I entered the shower, placed her on my waist, and while she wrapped her legs around me, I fucked her once more.

Many more nights we have our encounters; many more times we fuck; many more times I shared my thoughts with her; and many more times I fall in love with her.