Theodore Nott

Being a death eater has not been easy. I had done many things I am not proud of but despite all they have game the family I always need it.

We have been together, we have protected each other. I am not a blood purist. Like my father is, I only enjoy the perks of being a death eater. Privilege, VIP access to whatever I want or need. You'll say, but you were already rich. I know, but with my father, it was impossible to do anything. Now he has unexpectedly departed to the other world. His heart did not resist. But I am happy now.

My life is great... well, except that my bed it's empty at night. I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to find a girl.

I had one. She was remarkable, but I lost her after graduation when I chose the Death Eaters over her.

I do, I do, regret it every day pushing her away.

She was the light of my light, she helped me graduate, I do appreciate the times she dragged me to the library instead of leaving me to party with Mattheo and the others.

I can see her occasionally... but from a distance. She seems content, and that makes me happy, but I can feel how my heart aches when I see her.

Apparently there is this lad who was in our year a Ravenclaw that has been trying to get her, I feel rage when I see him with her. But I can't do anything.

We are now in my manor, planing our next move. Tom is looking for something, and he wants nothing but extraordinary results.

The night of the big heist, something when wrong. We end up fighting some goblins, it was supposed to be an easy job. Entering the vault and getting out as soon as we got the object.

I have a few fuzzy memories from that night. But I can't certainly remember what when wrong.

I opened my eyes, my head was spinning, I woke up in a strange place, I had never seen this place before. My head had some bandages, and I was wearing nothing but my underpants. I tried to get up, but I couldn't, I was not feeling my legs.

—Mistress, mistress.— An elf screamed.

—What? What is it?— A voice that I had a feeling I had heard before, was speaking to the elf from the other room. The voice suddenly had a face, a face I was trying to recognize.

—You can leave us alone.— She said to the elf.

—Glad, you decided to join the world of the living once more. She said while walking straight to me. At least that is what I heard with her footsteps.

She was kind, and patient. She changed my bandages and gave me sponge baths, made sure I was okay.

—Who are you?— I finally asked.

—Theo, have you lost your memory?— She asked with concern.

—To be honest, I have some fuzzy memories. I have a feeling I know you, but my memories, and also it seems that might sight it is not like it used to be.

—It's normal that you can't see properly, after the hit you received it was expected. The lady said.

—Hit?— I asked.

—Yes, you hit your head badly and unfortunately, when you were trying to scape the vault, a massive piece of the ceiling fell into your legs. A goblin friend of mine knew that we were acquaintances, and saved you from the Ministry and from the death. He left you on my doorstep 3 weeks ago.

—Three weeks? How is that possible? I was not believing what she was saying... Three weeks have passed since that horrible night.

—Theo, you were badly injured. Not only the ceiling that felt over you affected you. But in the fight you had with the goblins, you got some hits from goblin magic.