Tom Riddle

Covered by the night, I walked through the cobblestone streets. A few curious people glanced at me as I avoided their eyes.

It's the middle of the night, yet Knockturn Alley is very lively. Laughter, cries, the sound of heels walking in the distance.

Cats running over the roofs, curious wizards and witches looking through the windows of their mysterious houses.

Everyone is looking for him. The one respected by dark wizards and dark witches, by trolls, and even goblins.

Some want to offer him their loyalty, others are afraid of him, and don't want to cross paths with him.

Poor little magic wilders, they don't know the truth. The one with the elder wand is saying he defeated the infamous dark wizard.

While the old headmaster basks himself in glory, the unseen is working on his revenge. If only they knew, what I know. If only they could see the wonders I have seen. I am not afraid of him, I have never been afraid of him.

People think I betrayed him and I chose the Order over the Knights of Walpurgis. Poor little fools, I have never betrayed the one I love, and never will I.

The wizard with the silver beard is thinking I have repented, and I will never get involved with the Dark Arts again. Since he likes to portray a fake facade to others, I thought it is only fair I do the same with him.

They have been whispering about the one they call "The one that must not be named". Those that call themselves good wizards, they are afraid of the return of the Dark Lord.

They should be afraid, after all, he will return. But for now, he is in the shadows waiting for me.

I simply kept my pace. While I think about my dearest, the one that owns my heart. This is not the best place to meet with him.

But it's the only one where we can be ourselves, where I can be with him without anyone suspecting he is back.

I was getting closer to my destination when suddenly a pair of cold hands grabbed me, and I was pushed against the wall.

"I was getting impatient, doll," he said, a smirk spreading across his face.

"I'm sorry, Tom. You know we need to be careful," I replied, putting my arms around his neck.

"I know, I know. People can't know I'm alive. But I was dying to see you, to feel you, and to hold you."

"What are you waiting for?" I said while kissing the tip of his nose.

He held my hand, and we navigated the narrow streets, accompanied only by the sound of the wind.

The chilly breeze sent shivers down my spine. Tom sensed it and pulled me closer. We reached our destination. He opened the door with force and immediately started kissing me and undressing me. I followed his lead and undressed him too.

Feeling a bit playful, I gave him a little push, and he fell onto the sofa. I sat on his lap and started kissing his neck, biting his earlobe slightly. That made him growl a bit.

"Don't be a tease, doll," he said in a husky voice.

He removed my brassier, and now my exposed breasts and hard nipples were almost in Tom's face.

With one hand, he grabbed one of my breasts and started to tease me a bit. The other breast went straight to his mouth. He knew exactly how to make me wet. His quick, gentle movements with his tongue were something I couldn't resist.

I could feel how wet I was getting. I started to whisper in his ear, begging him to fuck me.

He grabbed me and stood up from the sofa, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept kissing until we reached the bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed.

"I'm crazy about you, doll. Seeing you like this, begging me to fuck you, makes me so hard."

"Now be a good girl and turn around." I did as he instructed. He slapped me lightly on my buttocks, and without hesitation, he entered me.

I let out a little gasp, which he found amusing. He started with slow movements, then switched to a faster pace.

I was a mess; my body was begging for more. I had missed his touch, the way he always slams his body against mine.

He pulled my hair a bit, which made me feral. "Fuck me, Tom. I beg you, it's not the same touching myself thinking about you as having you inside me." I said while gripping my hands over the bed frame.

That was all he needed to hear. He made me hold the bed frame while he started to move faster and faster. His sweat dripping onto my back, while I arched my back so he could move better inside me.

Until we both reached our peak, collapsing onto the bed, with him on top of me.

"Merlin! You are exquisite, doll. That body of yours is spectacular, I keep telling myself that you and I were made for each other. Our hands fix perfectly, our lips and my dick inside you." Tom said with a light chuckle.

"You are so romantic, Tom." I said while hitting his arm a bit.

"I know I am. Come, let us lay on this bed for a while."

We were laying naked on the bed, skin with skin. He was holding me tightly, while I was grabbing his hand.

"I missed this, doll." He said, and the proceeded to kiss my head.

"I missed too, love. Being away from you is awful." I said while turning around and grabbing his face.

"I miss waking up beside you. It is not the same seeing you a handful of times per month." He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

"I hate being at the Order meetings, they are dull and pretentious. At least in our meetings we have pretentious arseholes, but they are a bunch of nice idiots."

"I know love. But that will end soon, you can move to the manor Le Strange got for us." He smiled and me and grabbed my hand.

"You won't need to see them any more." He winked at me, while saying this.

I placed my hand on his dick. He let out a chuckle. "Someone is a bit needy." He grabbed me by my arms and placed me on top of him.

We started to kiss, while his hands roamed around my body. What can I say, his touch makes me weak? I was wet once more. He felt my wetness, and immediately I felt hi hard cock.

He placed me over it. Always feels so good to have him inside me, I let my body move in a way I knew he would enjoy himself very much.

A few moans he let out, he reached out my breasts and placed both of them in his mouth. The way he makes me feel when he sucks my breasts. Always sends shockwaves through my body.

And once more I felt it, I was ready to come. He started to grab my nipples with his fingers. He let out another moan, and I cried out his name. I collapsed over him, trying to make my breath stable.

"I would rather not leave, Tom." I said while holding him.

"I know, doll. Why don't you stay with me? You can go back in the morning."

"I would love that very much, love." I said with a smile.

"Then is settled, I will tell Avery he needs to escort you back."

Finally, we fall asleep, we haven't slept like this in ages. My Tom, you are finally back. I will do whatever it takes to keep you save.