Tom Riddle

The night at the Masquerade ball, I was looking to have some fun, after all, it was a school reunion, and everyone would be wearing masks. I put on a beautiful emerald green gown and a silver mask.

I entered the ballroom, and it was beautiful, the decorations and the place was the epitome of elegance.

Furthermore, I decided to hit the dance floor, I started to dance like I hadn't in ages. I didn't care, after all, no one knew it was me.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands holding my waist. I turned around, and I saw a tall and well-groomed man, standing behind me. I just smiled at him and kept dancing.

The music was just right, the rhythm and his touch over my body. Then he whispered in my ear. —Would you like to keep this dance in a more private place?

I had a feeling that I knew that voice, but I brushed it off. —Let's go—. I said, taking his hand. Couples were dancing on the dance floor, while we navigated through them to get to the staircase.

We were laughing while running through the halls. Until we reached a big metal door, that led us to the rooftop.

He did not waste time, he took me in his arms and started to kiss me deeply and hard. While we were kissing, I could feel how excited he was.

—Let's keep our masks and make our introductions later—. He said.

—I agree—. I said, while he put me against the wall, he removed his pants removed the side of my dress, and started to push and push. While he left trails of kisses from my mouth to my breasts. His hungry kisses were driving me crazy.

He kept pushing and pushing, while I was screaming and moaning. After all, no one would be able to hear us, the music was too loud downstairs.

You turn me on, doll, in a way I thought no one could do it. Please keep screaming and moaning like that, I beg you.

—You feel so good—. He said while putting my breasts in his mouth.— Do you like it—? He asks.

—Yes, yes, I love it. Please continue, I said, barely able to speak.

—You taste so exquisite, doll. Say that you like it, say that you are enjoying yourself.

—I am—. I screamed. You are fucking me so good.

—That's what I wanted to hear, my dear—. The mysterious man said to me.

I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands were touching his hair.

—I will make you come for me, and you will be asking for more after that—. He pushed and pushed until our bodies succumbed to pleasure. I was barely able to walk. He helped me fix my dress and my hair. I looked at him and smiled.

—Now, doll, why don't we take our masks off—? He said with a smile.

We took our masks off, and it was him Tom Riddle, I was flabbergasted. I always thought he did not attend these kinds of events.

—Long time no see, doll. Did you have fun?—. He said to me while putting a lock of my hair behind my ear.

—I did. Thank you, Tom—. I was trying to avoid his gaze after he put the lock of hair behind my ear.

—Would you like to continue this after we have dinner—? He asks.

—I would like that very much—. I said to him.

—Thank you.— He said while grabbing my hand.

After the masquerade ball, Tom keeps courting me, sending me flowers, and chocolates, and buying me expensive stuff.

He told me that he didn't want me to think that he was not a gentleman. The truth is that he is crazy not only about my body but also about me. He had grown so much confidence since school, so now he could tell me this.

Oh, by the way, he knew who I was since the moment he laid his eyes on me at the ball.