Theodore Nott

Working at St. Mungo's tending sick people, it's rewarding but can be tiresome at a time.  I was one night at home having a nice meal when suddenly I heard loud knocks on my door. 

I ran to the door, just to find Draco and Mattheo carrying a badly wounded Theo. 

—What happened, mates?— I asked with concern.

—Less talk, Steph, and more stitches.— Mattheo said annoyed.

—Fine, take him to my bedroom and place him on the bed. I will grab my medical equipment.— I said while running to grab my equipment. 

I went to my bedroom, Theo was sweating cold and he was loosing blood.  —Draco, hand me those bandages, and you Mattheo bring me the hot water that is ready in the kitchen.— I went in full healer mood. 

—I have to patch him up, but you need to hold him since I am going to make him some stitches. Hold him now!— I said while cleaning the wound. 

I started to make him the stitches, he started to scream like crazy. —Stop! Leave me be!— He said while trying to get free from Mattheo and Draco.

—It is okay, Theo, just a couple more. I promise I will make you the soup that you love, and take care of you after we finish. 

I finished the stitches, cleaned him once more and bandaged him. Furthermore, I removed his shirt, it was all bloody and ripped. 

—What now?— Mattheo asked with concern. 

—Now, bring me one of his spare sweatpants is in the closet.— I said while pointing to the closet.

—Why does he have clothes in your house?— Draco asked with a mischievous smile.

—It is not the first time I patched him up— I asked him to bring some clothes since we have to throw away his clothes whenever he came home hurt.

—Right!— Mattheo said with a laugh. 

—Stop laughing, take this to the kitchen and this to the bin, and don't make noise—. I said scolding at him.

Draco and Mattheo left after a few hours, I spent all night next to him. Checking on his wound and cooling down his fever, he came with a fever around 3:00 am. I was so scared that he might not make it, this wound was more serious than the others.

The morning finally came, he was still asleep. I went and took a quick shower and went to the kitchen to prepare some tea and I made some wiggenweld potion. After he wakes up, I will give him some. 

I heard a scream and I ran to the bedroom. —Theo, are you alright? I asked with so much concern.

—I am Cara Mia, thanks to you.— He said, barely able to move.

—Did you have a nightmare?— I asked while caressing his face.

—I did, it was horrible. Thank you for taking care of me, I don't trust anyone else to touch me and take care of me.

—Oh, Theo, you know I will always take of you and your wounds, but I am afraid there will be one time I will not be able to take care of you.— I started to cry, while his hand held mine.

—I am so sorry Cara Mia, you know that sometimes the job can get dangerous.— He said, looking at me with a soft smile.

—I... what would I do if I lost you? We have been keeping secret our relationship for our safety, but this is too much, if you don't send someone else to these missions, I will go straight to Tom and "Crucio" his ass. 

—Cara Mia... You know how he is, he will kill you, and I will be a die of sorrow.

—He can't kill me, he knows I am the only capable healer that he can trust to take care of his knights and himself. 

—Well, you are right, he can't trust anyone else to take care of everyone. He does trust you, not like I trust you, and only I love you.

—My love, I love you more, but promise me you will stop. Take this wiggenweld and I will change your bandages. 

—Yes, ma'am.— I guided him to the bathtub where I helped him to get inside, and I helped him bathe. After his bath and took him back to the bed and bandaged him once more. 

—Bella?— He asked while touching my hair. 

—Yes, love?— I asked with looking at him.

—Can we cuddle a little?— He asked me while patting the other side of the bed.

—Of course, my dear.— I went and cuddled with him, then he held my face and kissed me deeply.

—Theo, my love.— I said while holding him tightly.

—Yes, Bella?— With a sweet smile, he asked.

—I have news.— I said with a nervous tone.

—It is everything alright?— He asked with concern.

—Well, you see, you will be a father.— I said while covering my face with my hands.

—What? Are you serious?—  He moved too suddenly and made a face full of pain.

—My love, are you alright?— I asked, worried that he might open his wound.

—I will be a father? How? Are you sure?— He held me even more tightly.

—Yes, my love, I had been examined at St. Mungo's.— I was not feeling very well lately, so I asked one of the doctors to check me. 

—Why didn't you tell me anything?— Tears were forming in his eyes.

—You have been barely home, since Tom has been sending you on those missions. That's why I did not tell you anything.— I said while removing his tears.

—I will be a father. Not only that, but I promise you that I will be the best father and a good husband.  

—Husband?— I looked at him and smiled.

—But of course, do you think, I will allow our child born and see that his father is not married to his mother?— While kissing my temple, he said.

—I will be happy to be your wife, my love. Do you think that Tom will officiate the wedding?

—Is that a yes?— A wide smile appeared on his face.

—Yes, my love.— I smiled back at him.

—I think he will, after all we are his friends, and you have patched him more than me.— He chuckled. 

—Now you will recover my love, as soon as you get better, we will marry. We can marry here or whenever you want.

—How about the gardens at the Nott Manor? You are now seeing the new Mr. Nott.

—What?— I asked, flabbergasted.

—My father passed recently, so I am officially the only Nott. Not for much, though. He said while touching my belly.