Tom Riddle

Two years have passed since we all graduated from Hogwarts, our destinies were sealed, we all joined Toms cause.

It was easy to get along with the boys, and despite all, Tom was willing to heard other opinions. 

We have been living all together in a nice manor in Germany, everyone has their chambers. This house has plenty of windows around, so it is easy to have a look in other parts of the house. That is one of the reasons Tom chose it, in case an intruder got inside, we could easily detect him.

One early morning, I decided to do some exercises, we all had a rough night after all, we came from a difficult mission, we returned successful, but it was risky.

Everyone else must be asleep since it is around five in the morning. I opened the curtains to let some light get inside my chambers, played some music, and placed my yoga mat on the floor.

I did some stretching and later proceeded with some yoga postures. I need it some good stretches, last night was so stressful and risky.

I was not aware that eyes were on me. The lads were already awake. 

—Shit... she should not been doing that without closing the curtains.— Mattheo said, trying to look away. 

—So, that's the dolphin pose.— Theo said with wide eyes.

—I don't know what I like the most, the dolphin poses, or the bridge pose.— Draco said while licking his lower lip. 

Instantly, Tom appeared with a cup of coffee and asked them what they were doing so early in the morning after a long night.

Tom looked exactly where everyone else was watching. —You are a bunch of perverts, get out of here now. It is so inappropriate that you are looking at her in the intimacy of her chambers.

—She is part of our group, and also our friend. Get out of here NOW. Everyone left the living room, even Tom.— But he had other plans, he walked around the gigantic manor until he reached her chambers' door.

He opened the door, and closed it without making a noise. —Doll? Why are you doing yoga with your curtains open?

—Oh, good morning, Tom. Because I thought everyone will be asleep after last night.

—You should have known better, this is a big manor, but you know that we can see all the other cambers if the curtains are open. 

—And, you live with numerous males full of testosterone, they are not sick. All of them respect you so much, I know it. But, you are still a very attractive woman, and you are quite early in the morning looking so good, that of course they are going to look at you.

—Are you jealous, Tom?— I said, let in out a chuckle. 

—Why should I? I know you very well, and, I am the only one who knows how do you like it?

—I am confident enough and I trust you. That the lads look at you, it is normal, you are insanely beautiful.— He walked straight to the window and closed the curtains, and signalled me to come closer.

She made a slight jump and wrap her legs around my waist. We started to kiss, roughly. After a crude night like the one, we had, it was only fair that our bodies were longing for each others.

I turned around, and pressed me against the window, my hands were placed behind her. —Stay still, doll. 

I put my trousers down, and exposed my erected cock. With a hand removed her undergarments, and teased her a little, putting my tip on her folds. 

—Wet already? Are you so needy this morning?— I said, and without a warning inserted my cock inside me. My lips slam into hers relentlessly. Each penetration been more forceful than the other. She was moaning and screaming my name uncontrollably.

—Fuck me, Tom. Ruin me, I beg you.

—I will ruin you.— I whispered into her ear. My thrusts became more punctuated, She was barely catching my breath. 

Her moaning was much louder. —Tom, the other might hear us.— She said to me. 

—So, what? They know very well, if I am not with them when they hear this, it has to be me with you.

With a final power thrust, he released all that he had inside me. Barely able to catch our breaths, he kissed me deeply and guided me to the bed. We stayed there for the rest of the day, resting our bodies after a long night and a busy morning.

Hello there,

This is a special request for my friend Rye. Her birthday is today. The happiest of birthdays, Rye. 

Thank you for reading.

RiddlexHeart