Mattheo Riddle

My days have become so monotonous, having a desk job at the Ministry can be dull, day by day stuck reviewing documents. 

I want to experience something different, something that makes me go wild.

A week later I was informed that I will change jobs, I will now work at Department of Mysteries and I will be responsible for researching the mysteries of life and living, and their relationship to magic. 

My job has taken me to an abandoned Hamlet, which had a waterfall. I have been informed that I could find new evidence about the study of what love is, and why people take risks like giving the one you love Amortentia.

After I arrived at the Hamlet, I decided to search every abandoned home, making sure no one was there. No one seems to live there in years, the place was deserted.

Since no one else was there, I decided to check the waterfall and try the theory about what the waters can cause in a person, apparently can make a person feel a sudden urge or having sex.

I knew the consequence, but since I was alone, my hands will have to suffice in case I feel any effects.

I removed all my clothes, and entered the crystal waters, I submerge in the water and a few minutes later I started to feel a certain urged to be touch and fuck.

Furthermore, I get comfortable out of the waterfall and started to touch myself, soft movements when first and when I feel a wetness. I changed the paced, faster moves were made by two of my fingers, I let out a few moans.

Suddenly, a black shadow appeared in front of me. I was unable to move, my wand was a few inches away from me.

—Hestia, you shouldn't be doing that alone, you merely need to ask me—. A deep voice said, while chuckling. 

—Mattheo?— I didn't even bother to cover myself, I guess the effects of the water still there. 

—Did the stories about the waterfall were truth?— He asked while looking at my naked body.

—It seems so, though I still have to prove the theory about two people. 

—I could help you, Hestia. To prove the theories, of course.

—What are you waiting for?— I said while standing on my feet and walking straight to the waterfall. He did not waste any time and removed all his clothes. 

—So, how it is supposed to work? He asked while splashing some water at me. 

—Hey, don't do that. You need to stay here a while, and you will feel an urge inside you.

A few minutes passed when Mattheo decided to walked behind me and kissed my neck.

—Now what, Princess?— He said while putting his hand on my vagina.

—Whatever you want, just for the theory.

—Of course, darling.— He turned me around and, putting me on his waist, he roamed all my chest and neck with his lips.

—I am going to make you wish I fuck you early—He then put his cock inside me, he didn't even let me prepare, rapid movements he made, I was barely able to catch my breath. —I love to see your face, princess, you look so full of pleasure, and soon you will be full of me. 

—Fuck me, Mattheo, fuck me like you meant it.— He let out a mischievous smile, and with that, he took out his dick and carried me out of the water, barely enough water still touched our bodies.

—Darling be ready— He picked me out and put my vagina on his face, I was so turned on, how could he be so strong and be sucking my clitoris while holding me like that?

I was ready to let out all my pleasure and I did it, he received all the pleasure I was awaiting to liberate.

—So tasty— he said while licking his lips. —Come here— I said, I kissed him a while, and then I went on my knees. His dick was so hard. I lick his tip with rapid movements, and let me tell you he was trembling.

Then I took it all in my mouth I gagged a few times because it was too big for my mouth, but that did not stop me. I took it all, and I suck it all he has, until he came on my mouth. He gave me his hand and helped me to get up, he then cleaned my mouth with his thumb and kissed me once more.

—Hestia, darling, we should continue this in a more warm place, like my flat. What do you say?

—I would say yes to that. I took my wand and with a few movements I got dressed back.

—Shall we? He said, holding my hand— He took me to his place, guided me to his room, where he made me his once more. 

I was able to deliver the results of my study to the Ministry, thought I did not disclose many details about how I got the conclusion.

Mattheo keep pursing me after that, every day after work. He was waiting for me outside the Ministry.  Ready to take me to a journey of pleasure and lust.