Tom Riddle

This ability has always been more of a curse than a blessing. Since I was little. With a touch, of them or an object that is theirs, I was able to see the past of the person and their futures.

The thing is that normally they were awful things; however, I noticed that I was capable of changing the future if I told them.

I usually keep the information to myself, except if they were my friends because they knew about my power so they never see me as weirdo, they took grave my warnings.

One day, I was sitting in the library studying with Tom when I received an owl, I looked at him with a curious look because I was not expecting anything.

I opened the letter and it said: 

I know about your little gift, someone compelling is interested in your abilities. He will meet you soon, even if you are willing or not.

I was in shock and completely pale. —Rye, are you alright?— Tom asked with concern for his girlfriend.

She started to cry, and he took the letter from her. —Who sent you this?— He asked, annoyed. 

—I don't know.— She said while sobbing. 

—Look the owl left a feather, can you touch it and see how the owl belongs?— Tom said to Rye. 

I took the feather in my hands, and instantly I saw it, it was Grindelwald, I could clearly see him soothing the owl. 

—Well?— Tom asked.

—Grindelwald.— I said while looking at him in the eyes.

—How can he be aware of your abilities? There must be a traitor among our friends. I will ask them to meet us in the room of requirement, I will read their minds and find who is the traitor. 

In the room of requirement, everyone was sitting and chilling without noticing that Tom was reading their minds, except Draco, whom immediately asked Rye what was happening. 

She did not say much, she said that was related to Tom, just in case he was a traitor. 

Shortly, Tom took Goyle by his neck and punched him in the face. —How could you? We trusted you and made you part of our group, what gave you the right to tell Grindelwald about Rye? 

Everyone was in shock, but none dare to stop —Tom. Speak! Or you will regret it.

—I don't know what you are talking about, Tom.— Goyle said, barely able to speak. 

—Very well! "Crucio"— Tom chanted, and immediately Goyle was crying because of the pain. 

—What's happening?— Theo asked.

—We have a traitor, your friend Goyle went to Grindelwald and told him about Rye, now he wants to meet her. 

—How could you, Goyle?— Draco asked.

—How will we fix this?— Regulus asked.

—We should use Imperio on him sending back to Grindelwald and make him say it was all a lie. After all, Grindewlad has not seeing Rye powers.  Theo advised.

—That could work.— Toms aid with a smirk. 

They did as agreed, and Tom used Imperio, on Goyle and instructed him what he needed to say to Gellert. 

A week later, in the Great Hall, we received the news of Goyle disappearance, people were looking for him, Aurors, his family, school Professor. But no one was able to find him. 

With Goyle under the Imperio curse, he did as instructed and Grindewald took the bait and killed him, since he felt he lost his time following his tales.