Chapter 43: The Birthday

N/A: Sorry for the long wait! I had a very busy last few weeks with prom and then going away with my friends to celebrate and then Graduation right after. But it's summer now which means guaranteed updates and a little spoiler. AKA: There is about ten chapters left of this book. Comment if you're interested in a second book because boy do we have ideas!!! 

Lots of Love,

Mary! (Britney is in Cuba at the moment)

Cami's POV:

From the moment I spotted the dress, I knew it was the perfect one to wear for my birthday. Looking at it just before I put it on only amplified that feeling.

It was beyond gorgeous.

The crimson red color was enough to make Harry's eyes bulge when he saw it on, but it was the details that made me anxious for him to finally see me. The plunging V neckline stopped just above my belly button, exposing most of my chest. The back was open, only being held together by two tiny straps that were overlapping in a crisscross. With a side slit running from the ground to way above my knee, I had a feeling Harry would have a hard time keeping his hands off of me- something I was hoping for.

I was absolutely done waiting for a perfect moment to make love again. Tonight would be it. So what if it was the cliche 'Birthday sex'? at this point I couldn't give two sh.its. With this dress and the amount of alcohol I planned on consuming, it was so on.

So far my birthday had started out great.

I woke up to breakfast in bed, served by a scantily dressed curly haired boy and then got chauffeured back to my apartment to meet Charli for a girls' day.

Although I wanted to spend the whole day in between the sheets with Harry, they both insisted that I get pampered before my birthday dinner. Harry promised no surprises, but I knew him well enough to know that he had something up his sleeve. I opted for once not to question him and let it all come with time.

Charli and I had gone for mani, pedi's and later lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant, where I had ordered my first legal glass of wine. She insisted we go and get our hair and makeup done as well, which I had first been resistant to, but was now grateful for.

My hair was tucked away in a messy bun held back by a loose braid. A few strands of hair were left out of the bun, framing my face on either side. My makeup was more dramatic than usual, but the dark smokey eye and false eyelashes matched the rest of my look.

When Harry texted me saying he and Caleb were on the way to pick us up, all I had to do was throw on my dress and step into my shoes. As I knew they would be here any minute, I couldn't help but stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked hot.

"Damn. You are so getting laid tonight," Charli said, appearing behind me.

"I better," I chuckled.

"If Harry doesn't f.uck you before it's not your birthday anymore, he's gay," she joked.

I rolled my eyes at her usual dramatics and stepped aside when she nudged her way in front of our full length mirror. She flattened out the skirt of her long black dress that had a thin leather strip going around her waist. The fabric was gathered in pleats going down the dress and had a small slit on either side .

It seemed like both boys were going to have trouble with keeping their hands to themselves.

A knock at the door made me jump in excitement. I walked quickly to the door, as Charli reapplied her dark red lipstick. My heels rang against the hardwood until I stopped and pulled the door open.