chapter 7.. smile 🌿

"Hy....if you don't mind can you take a pic of mine standing there .."
Jennie pointed a place to taehung .. handing over her phone to take a pic ... without any delay he takes the phone butt...

"Yàaa?!!! Why did you take ur pic instead of mine

"Yàaa?!!! Why did you take ur pic instead of mine..you idiot!!"

"Excuse me??? what are you shouting at.. your phone camera is so bad even I look like a beggar in its..."

"You are looking like that.."Jennie mumbled in a small voice but ofcourse taehung heard it..

"Go, I will take the pic.."as taehung said..they both look shocked because he never expected to say that from his mouth.. but Jennie was happy anyways...

"Uhh..ur number"

"What!!"

"To send this pic... don't make it wrong.."

taehung clearer his way and successful get her number.....

On their way taehung was smiling at his phone like a child having their favourite icecream.. because

Of this ✨

Of this ✨

It was a walk that they both enojed because they been happy with eachother..they talk about their life..the tragedies..but still they were talking about their happy side...

"Ni-jennie.. what you do for your living?the library worth nothing right..?"

".... taehung.. it's looks like a Library but it had the life of my parents..my mother loves to write a lot.. and she been the famous writer in soul..mrs kim sa-yul..you might read her books.."

"Seriously Jennie!!ur sa-yul's daughter???"

"Ya "..

Jennie was not soo happy with in because...

To be continued 🕊️...

     With love author leo...