Bistro

Billie walks in the small bistro seeing Willow, Athena, and Julia inside having a girl's day lunch not knowing that the lunch today would lead to the most unexpected change to her life. You cook in the kitchen having a surprisingly good day earning many compliments from customers for the food stretching as the latest order is taken out which was for billie and the girls all of them enjoying the wonderful food as you go on break having lunch at the bar talking to your coworker Robbie at the bar not noticing billie watching you before asking the waitress to bring you over after finding out that you were the cook turning when their waitress and your coworker Carrie taps your shoulder telling that a table wanted to speak to you walking over to them only for them to absolutely be in awe over you willing yourself to look at the other three instead of staring at billie who immediately caught your eye with her beauty and bubbly aura that pulled you in right away walking away from their table with the biggest smile on your face and it grew hearing billie say that she was definitely coming back again. You finish your break before going back to the kitchen but as you walk in robbie sticks a small note in your pocket finishing the night looking at it only to see a phone number with the words "Next time I see you I want it to be lunch and dinner with you" your heart flutters putting the number in your phone and texting it smiling when you see a picture of billie meeting up with her at an Italian restaurant downtown where the two of you have a amazing time getting to know each other and boy you were falling for her now and three days later after an ice crean date you were both head over heels for each other.