Hoodie bump

The first thing Hook sees when he walks in from the gym is you on the couch in his hoodie with your bump on display that made him fall in love all over again. He gently lays his hand on your bump as you sleep soundly while a random movie plays in the background, he was over the moon not only about being a dad but that he was going to have a family with you was the best thing to ever happen in his life followed by the two of you getting engaged a week after finding out you were pregnant and he truly couldn't be happier with how life was going for the two of you while he slowly lifted and carried you to bed where he wraps you in his arms with a hand on your bump knowing how you had become more tired and fatigued since you hit six months leading to him always making sure to keep you comfortable whenever you were asleep. You wake up to find hook rubbing your feet before taking his hoodie off you and lightly massaging your hips in between peppering kisses along your bump and face, you giggle feeling your son kick you which made hook light up as he felt the kicks against his hands while he looks at you with the sweetest smile on his face before sliding behind you kissing the top of your head after grabbing you yogurt and M&M's from the fridge, "I love you baby" no matter how many times he says those three words it still makes your heart quiver like it did the first time he ever told you two and a half years earlier when you came to AEW after three years in TNA which led to the best part of your life which was having him in your life and spending the rest of it with him.