Graduation

Finally after all the sleepless nights, tears, stress, all nighters, studying, and busting your ass for four years you were graduating college with your degree in Criminal Justice wanting to help so many people in need. Tears formed in your eyes as your sister did your makeup while your mom did your hair and helped you with your gown and hat noticing her emotional expression as you look at yourself in the mirror sharing a long warm hug before driving to the center where your ceremony was being held not knowing that your sister was texting your girlfriend who had just landed and was putting her things in your house getting ready as the car is parked and the three of you walk in sharing a group hug before meeting up with your classmates and fellow graduates not knowing that the love of your life was at your home and would even be at your graduation thinking that she was on the road wrestling as she did quite a bit of the time but you were in for a surprise. You smile big at your class and roommate Rita graduating with her degree in Psychology knowing how much she wanted to help those in need as well slowly listening and clapping as people grab their diplomas before your name finally gets called smiling big as emotions wash over you hearing your families cheers but one voice stands out as you shake hands with the dean before turning your head as you walk off the stage "That's my baby!" your heart melts and swells all at once when you see Skye with your family sitting in your chair as the rest of your classmates walk the stage before throwing your hats in the air walking your way through the crowd of your classmates, their families, and teachers before finding your mom and sister along with your dad, niece, aunt, nephew, and cousin melting into the moment before turning your head to see skye running and jumping in her arms sharing a sweet kiss as both of you share big smiles "I'm proud of you, I love you baby" skye had always been by your side no matter if she was on the road or not you knew that she would always be there for you no matter what and you knew that in the future that you would definitely be marrying her but for now you melt in the moment of celebrating your graduation "I love you more sweetie" the two of you laugh before finishing dinner with your family.