The moon and the morning light

The first thing Kris did after you finished the laundry was grab the picnic basket and a blanket before the two of you were driving around. She wouldn't tell you where she was taking you or why, but soon she stopped after riding through a small field before getting out and following her to a tree where she places the blanket and a lantern as you stare in awe at the sky of just how many stars there were in the sky more than normal while sitting down and opening the basket to find a bottle of champagne, water, fruits, and small snacks the two of you share in between star gazing and tracing constellations in the sky, "I haven't done this in so long" she listens as you tell her of how you used to star gaze with your grandma when you were younger. "That was the last thing we did before she passed, got into AEW right before and... God she would have been screaming it to the moon" she knew how close and attached you were to your grandma Farrah for your whole life until she passed two and a half years earlier just as your career skyrocketed from the small local circuits to being on and one of the top stars on AEW, kris had helped you slowly move on from her passing and even had a whole event for cancer awareness on dynamite for a week straight which hit 3.9 million dollars of donations and you could never thank her enough for it all that she had done for you even before the two of you had gotten together during the first bit of your arrival to AEW. The two of you ended up being set up on a blind date thanks to Willow, Darby, and Cassidy who knew there was something more blooming than a friendship and also they each had a bet on whether the two of you would get together or not which ended with cassidy having to pay darby and willow 100 dollars each the next weekend everyone met up for lunch, the rest of the night is spent enjoying fruits before you fall asleep until Kris woke you up an hour later after putting the basket in the car and coming back for the blanket which is put in the trunk leading to the drive home and drawing constellations in your notebook and showing her ones of constellations she never knew of until the two of you were asleep.