Jello shots

You lean against the wall as half the roster was already drunk or tipsy after the chaotic night on Collision while you slowly sip on the mai tai you had over the last hour and a half. "Jello shots?" you turn to look at Buddy beside you with two orange jello shots in his hands, you smile following him away from everyone else at the bar to a booth where the two of you take the shots and talk which surprised you how calm and natural the conversation was considering that the two of you didn't talk to each other before and had never been around each other a lot even though you had been on the roster for three years while he had been on for five and he had seen you talk to Julia and Skye occasionally backstage during shows and working out together in the gym but part of the reason was you didn't truly know if you could trust him and he was drawn to you immediately but kept himself at an arms distance. Neither of you knew where things would lead from this point on as the night went on with some of the roster leaving when they realized things were starting to get a bit too out of control and others were helped out due to being quite drunk while you and buddy sipped on soda for the next two hours before he walked you to your hotel room while making plans to see a new horror movie along with dinner, what neither of you knew was Malakai and julia were still at the bar sipping on whiskey and cola when they saw the two of you leave laughing and talking about the Conjuring which made them smirk before finishing off their drinks and walking to the hotel.