Making the league

Jamie had gotten a text from you saying you had great news when you got home the next day after training and trying out for the NWBA. Your uncle was a professional basketball player on the Minnesota Timberwolves leading you to play all throughout high school and go to college on a sports scholarship where you had met Lauren Jackson and Arike Ogunbowale during a conference where college basketball players could meet and get advice from professional players both former and current, arike took you under her wing for the next five months before tryouts for the national league which you were determined to make with a few teams in mind that you wanted to pick from but first you trained nonstop mostly while jamie was on the road so you could train for the first few days then spending the last few days resting. You burst into the house overjoyed jumping in jamie's arms before opening the file and box with your paperwork for the league and your jersey for the Minnesota Lynx, the two of you along with your newly formed team and all of your families celebrate the big milestone for each of you not only making the league but now becoming professional players which was the ultimate and lifelong dream for you that was finally coming true after the past few years of endless hard work and a heart full of will and determination that ended up changing your life.