Always returns

You stand in the ring with Anna Jay rolling her eyes and she rants on and on smiling when the crowd boos her and chants "Our queen Y/N" the two of you had been in a feud for the past four months right after your girlfriend got injured. You wished Jamie was here with you instead of spending the next six weeks healing from her leg injury cause things had been nothing but drama and dull without her backstage or ring side for your matches since she had been out because of the injury at least you've had a few of your friends help you with this feud while on the road sharing a locker room with Julia and Skye whenever you could and having Willow and Hikaru ring side for your matches since anna had jumped you during matches before even your match to retain your AEW women's championship which you did win and retain your title reign which made jamie so proud and over the moon for you seeing the match. Finally after another few minutes you have had enough swinging and clotheslining her leading to a brawl which Jack Perry quickly gets involved in fighting back but when an all too familiar theme song blasts throughout the arena you were stunned as well as dazed seeing jamie run to the ring followed by julia, Hook, Hausen, and skye not too long after smiling big as the two of you share a hug and a quick sweet kiss laughing at the crowd who were chanting "Holy shit" followed by chants of "Welcome back Jamie" all of you walking backstage after challenging anna to a match at Dynamite in three weeks "You didn't need six weeks" she smiles giggles before another kiss is shared absolutely overjoyed that she was back and didn't need anymore time to recover from the achilles tendon rupture and the long months of physical therapy in between rest and cautious amounts of pain medications the two of you celebrate in your now shared hotel room with champagne and a little secret snacking on ice cream cake.