Paint

You lose yourself in the moment painting as music plays throughout the room while your girlfriend trained in the makeshift ring outside for her upcoming match on AEW later on in the week. She grabs and sips on water peeking her head in the doorway watching you paint out Rivendell from Lord of the rings since the two of you watched the movies a few days back after she had gotten home from being on the road for quite awhile coming back from your focused state when Hikaru yells out getting a little bit of paint on her workout clothes turning to see her hand with a light green spot on her palm your eyes widening noticing the white smear on the band of her pants groaning into your handa while laughing which makes her laugh raising a brow until you realize that you had inadvertently put paint on yourself wiping the small splotch on your pants since you were wearing old worn clothes in case of something like this happening but you certainly weren't expecting hikaru to get in on the action let alone start it. Laughter bubbles out before the next thing you knew you were smearing paint on each other with your hands and brushes until she pulled you into her yelling as you feel blobs of paint that were smeared on and some she had smeared on herself trying to get more on you which she just did successfully before sharing a sweet kiss immediately cleaning the small mess before running upstairs to the shower where your both scrubbed and even doused yourselves in bubble bath suds to get a bit of the paint off laughing at the little spots that were still there as the two of you dry off before making dinner together with more laughter and a few sweet kisses being shared in between sips on juice and soda along with bites to eat and laughs at the movies the two of you watched together.