Hives

You managed to keep your anxiety controlled most of the time but the thing you hated was the hives that would take over your body making you look like you had been beaten to the point your skin was raw as hamburger meat. Penta sees your clothes thrown on the floor after he walks in your locker room hearing the shower run along with your cries and moans of pain walking in the bathroom to find you on the floor rocking as cold water rained on you trying to ease the burning unbelievable pain throughout your body crying more when you see penta "Please make it stop just make it stop" he runs and grabs bags of ice almost submerging you in the tub with ice to try and help you with the pain which it did for awhile before he was cover your hives with ointment having you wear shorts and one of his spare shirts giving you a Benadryl having you eat before you fell asleep on the couch in his locker room going to Tony and explaining your current condition leading to your match being moved to the next night of Collision waking up an hour later to see the hives were now smaller red spots but still hurt like hell as you make your way back to the hotel with penta who helps ice your hives and puts an over the counter ointment keeping a close eye on how they looked each time he'd check the hives slowly over the next three days. He was relieved when he saw you walk out of the bathroom in his house to see the hives gone smiling at him when you noticed him eyeing your body blushing lightly as you finished drying off and getting dressed before the two of you went out for lunch meeting up with his brother Rey and your shared friends on the roster feeling a surge of confidence wearing a tank top and jean shorts with no hives on any part of your body anymore to your relief and from that point on whenever you had hives penta was right there ready to help with ice, ointment, benadryl, and cuddles whenever you just needed to be held after taking benadryl and ice packs wrapped in towels placed over the hives always going to sleep and waking up with penta next to you making sure you were comfortable until you got better.