Cat sitting

You smile looking to see your mom's cat Oats in your lap who was talking with you while your mom went out of town to visit your uncle and your girlfriend was also on the road wrestling. The door opening makes you look up while reading to see Toni walk in going upstairs and showering before coming back downstairs stopping when she sees oats putting and making biscuits on your belly on the cover laid over you "When did we get a cat?" you laugh as toni pets oats smiling when he puts and rubs his head on her "He's my mom's, she's out of town and had no one else to watch him so she brought him here since she didn't want him to be alone" you take pictures and record a few videos of toni holding and loving on oats who purrs happily chirping in his meows sending them to your mom and posting them before making and having lunch together "I missed you" she smiled holding you in her arms watching 13 going on 30 while oats was by your feet falling asleep waking up to find toni beside you with oats in her arms. The next three days the two of you spend the time cuddling oats in bed or on the couch whenever the two of you weren't running small errands or cleaning in between looking after and taking care of oats always sending a picture of him with you or toni to your mom until she came and got him both deciding to watch him the next time she was out of town two months later and whenever she was at work always having pictures of toni with oats or random pictures of you and oats when you'd see him while toni was on the road or running errands when you would visit your mom on her days off always enjoying your time with oats leading to the two of you getting your own cat that you named Honey.