Humidifier

Toni walks in after going to the store finding you on the couch with nasal spray and tissues on the table knowing how bad your allergies were acting up more than usual having a rough time breathing. You raise a brow at her opening a small box taking it to the bedroom coming back out to fill something up with water before leading you to the bedroom hearing a slight humming looking on the nightstand to find a humidifier that was R2D2 smiling at the fact that she always remembered how much of a big fan you were of Star Wars as you lean over the humidifier which helps clear your congested and stuffed up airway blowing your nose before using your allergy nasal spray hugging toni "Thank you baby I needed this" she smiles as the two of you make homemade pizza for lunch showering to clear the rest of your congestion finally able to breathe better and falling asleep on the couch while toni did a few things around the house since she always tried to make up for when she was on the road letting you rest or relax since you worked quite a bit of the time she was gone. After two hours you woke up finding that toni was on the back porch with the dogs "Sorry for falling asleep sweetie" she shakes her head as she lays on you with her head listening to your heartbeat before both of you finished doing laundry and mop before making dinner relaxing at her massaging your temples as you sat in front of the humidifier dozing off as you lean forward until she slowly leans you back after turning the humidifier off and placing it on the night stand watching tv and reading as she did before going to bed finding you clearing your stuffed nose before using the humidifier taking a huge gulp of air "I liveeee" she laughs before watching tv.