Gumbo

The first thing that Brody notices after walking through the front door is the smell of food and music playing throughout the house finding you in the kitchen. You jump when you turn almost colliding with him as you go to grab butter from the fridge laughing as you lift and koala yourself against him before you continue cooking with his arms wrapped around you "What are you making?" he's intrigued watching you cook the gumbo stew hearing stories of you making the recipe with your mom, grandmother, and aunt growing up in Louisiana along with stories of fishing with your dad and uncles his heart melting at how much you loved your family looking at a picture of you and your dad together when you were younger before making a bowl of the stew and a roll absolutely starstruck by the stew from the smell and flavor to the after taste and just how wonderful it was going back for a second bowl before snuggling in bed and falling asleep seeing the big pot in the fridge still almost full immediately putting some in extra bowls and in a bag that kept food cool or warm depending on what they were before spending the rest of the day with you before arriving at the arena a few hours away sitting in the crowd as Dynamite starts off while brody stretches backstage. He hands three bowls to his fellow house of black members who instantly swallowed everything down after the first few bites leading to him slowly giving out the other bowel to the rest of the roster including Adam Cole, Willow Nightingale, MJF, Skye Blue, Penta Oscuro, and lastly Rey Fenix all of them wondering where they could get more or make some making him laugh "My fiancee makes it" he tells them about you before his tag team match with Malakai against Christian Cage and Luchasaurus seeing you in the crowd on your feet cheering having a security guard bring you backstage almost being swarmed by the roster who tried your stew leading to you becoming the cater for shows backstage always receiving compliments from everyone on the roster and everyone working behind the scenes all thanks to your homemade and family gumbo stew.