Eyebrows

As you look in the mirror you slowly derma blade your face and pluck a small hair from your chin before washing off your face realizing with a groan it was a time to pluck the small uni brow that would begin to show in a week. Ever since you had hit puberty things that you didn't know or think could happen did including the uni brow which you wish didn't exist due to it making you self conscious than you already were about your body and looks sighing as you grab tweezers but before you could begin your girlfriend Britt walks in stopping you listening as you tell her of the curse of having to deal with your uni brow and slightly bushy eyebrows raising a brow when she asks how you wanted your brows to look before she laughs plucking the hairs of your uni brow away taking her time and going over the area again before brushing your brows with a lash brush before grabbing the brow razor slowly moving it over and and underneath your brows going back in with tweezers for the little stray hairs looking the mirror to see them absolutely wonderful smiling big. "Thank you baby" she smiles kissing your forehead before grabbing face masks watching movies as you wear the masks followed by painting finger and toe nails together ordering pizza which turned into a fun, peaceful, domestic, and great night in before falling asleep very late finishing off the rest of the pizza when the two of you wake up deciding to go on a picnic date and because of that night she helped you deal with your brows and you would return the favor by helping her with picking out and trying new incense thanks to your small addiction to them, candles, and bath bombs helping her pick scents that helped both of you whether it was lavender to sleep or relax, vanilla in the day, Jamaican fruits while the first day the two of you leave and head on the road, or any scent that you both liked there was always fun after dealing with your brows.