Business call

You decided to have a little bit of fun with your wife Kris while she was in a business call with the head of AEW Tony along with producers and writers for a new change in her career. After drying off and brushing your hair having just gotten out of the shower walking down the hall to her office where you hear her talking to someone most likely tony if you had to guess carefully opening and closing the door making her look up while she talked before you smile letting the towel wrapped around your body fall to the floor making her eyes go wide muting herself as writers and producers talked with each other "Baby you're lucky I'm in a call cause otherwise you'd be bent over that desk screaming my name" you wink before grabbing the towel and walking upstairs where you got dressed and went out around town running errands while kris finished the call coming back with dinner eating together while watching TV before she grabs your wrist as the two of you walk upstairs "I'm doing dishes you better be on that bed naked when I come up". Chills run through you as you watch her go downstairs until she is out of sight walking in the bedroom and doing your night care routine before stripping down out of your clothes sitting on the bed for ten minutes before you could hear her walking upstairs towards the bedroom "All pretty laid out my good girl" she pulls you into her lap kissing you before you were moaning as she eats you out going into a haze as the pleasure went up to a tenfold almost falling over coming to when kris pulls you back on the bed to lay down before you fell off dozing off as she quickly cleans herself up in the bathroom before wiping you down lightly tapping your face getting you to sip on water before both of you fell asleep waking up to her being in another call with tony sitting in her lap on the couch as she talked with him pressing soft kisses on her hand.