Drugged

The feeling that was coursing through your body was as if you were more drunk than you knew you were which confused you since you had only had one whole drink and sipped on water in between the other that you didn't finish. You went to the bathroom and had your friend keep your drink which ended up getting taken by a random guy who thought it was his drink but managed to slip a roofie into your drink, once you took two more small sips you felt an uncomfortable warmth wash over you as you felt woosy while trying to get up before being roughly grabbed by your arm only to see the guy who had drugged you and leading you away until you jerked away and ran into your friend Jodie who immediately took you home where Britt knew something was wrong by the look on your face as you stumble to the couch. "Baby look at me, what's wrong?" you tried to speak but it was like the words were trapped in your head and the only thing coming out of your mouth was jumbled up words, she realizes as she cleans your face that you were heavily drugged before immediately taking you to the hospital since she didn't exactly know what you could have been drugged with leading her to become terrified of what could happen to you as a nurse puts you in a wheelchair and takes you to a room while britt assured you that she was there and wouldn't be leaving at all, you were put on an IV as the next three hours pass by until you finally woke up more alert and confused when britt hugs you and kisses your forehead with a look of immense relief on her face. You stayed the night for monitoring before being released later the next day while still slightly drugged that wears off over the next hour and a half laying in bed sleeping before waking up and eating while britt kept a close eye on you until she saw you shower and walk around like normal again that made her relax with relief while snuggled up together in bed with some snacks and reruns of Little house on the prairie.