Not strength but heart

You hide in your locker room after seeing Luchasaurus around the corner looking for you as a way to "reform" Nick which you didn't know what reform meant but you didn't want to find out with whatever luchasaurus had in mind. Nick felt adrenaline flow throughout his body while standing in the ring fixing to grab a mic when Darby along with Adam Copeland and Daniel Garcia make their way to the ring while nick held a chair but what no one expected at all was nick to hit Christian in the back with it leading to a four on one attack as Shayna yelled and begged nick to stop, "If there's two things I know is that I am not in your shadow anymore and you were never my father" nick walks out of the ring leaving christian with three people he definitely should have never pissed off in the first place as nick walks backstage to find luchasaurus right outside your locker room. His heart stops knowing what could happen to you before suddenly being pulled into a supply closet down the hall not expecting to turn and see you which immediately sent relief through him, you had snuck out of your locker room when lucha attacked daniel garcia only to be out numbered by adam and darby that allowed you time to sneak off and hide in the farthest supply closet possible down the hall so that one of the boys could find you not expecting to see nick when you carefully peeked out just enough to see what was going on after hearing yelling from lucha after he sees what happened in the ring, "You're measured by your heart not strength" the close proximity and the ode to both hidden and forgotten feelings bubble to the surface. Both of you are unable to deny the feelings and hold back thoughts any longer as your hands intertwine together while pressed against the wall while leaning closer and closer until the gap is closed with your lips softly molding and pressed together with warmth flooding your body and goosebumps smiling while holding each other before opening the door to find the hall completely quiet and empty where adam and darby see the two of you run off to the parking lot to make up for the lost time over the past year.