Farm girl

You were over the moon being back on the farm hugging your sister before taking Hook to your old room still in the calm lavender color painted years ago and the polaroids on the board above your bed. He smiles seeing you walk around the farm like a little kid talking and loving on each animal even carrying one of the chickens around with you which took a comfortable spot on your shoulder before placing him in the chicken coop leading Hook to the stable where you show him the horses taking your horse Kele and your uncle's horse Black jack he gave to you and your sister a few years before you began to wrestle riding around the field near the barn together going inside and having lunch with your family smiling when you'd see him with your younger siblings and helping your grandma which truly made your heart melt at how he fits right in with your family like you did a few weeks ago with his parents when you stayed in New York with them for a few days while on the road wrestling. The first thing you see when you go downstairs the next morning is hook with your mom helping out with breakfast making you smile sweetly as you helped your grandma and you were even more of a mess seeing him helping around the farm from collecting eggs with your brother to helping you with the horses he pitched in even going on a hunting trip with your dad and uncle which is what they normally do every once in awhile but you were over the moon that they included hook and that your whole family adored him already laughing when you get call from hook's dad Taz agreeing to come back to New York later in the year after Dynamite enjoying the next few days with your family peacefully smiling when hook leads you outside and horseback riding for the first few hours of the last morning on the farm. Your family was sad for both of you leaving but they were over the moon watching the two of you wrestle always calling you both before and after your matches along with his parents sometimes seeing his dad when he would be on commentary and the next time you and hook went back to your childhood farm you took his parents as well who enjoyed the peaceful and calm of life on a farm making it a tradition to take a trip or two out of the year to the farm always enjoying the time with your family and the smile never leaves for the whole trip seeing your family with hook's like they had known each other for years and years growing closer and inseparable over the next two years.