Debt

You were dreading opening the letter to see how much more debt you had left, you open it only to jump off the couch with joy that you only had a small amount left to pay off. Christian saw the smile on your face when you walked out to hand him a drink while he trained in the garage, "I only have eight hundred dollars left to pay off my debt" he knew that you had debt from college and borrowing money on and off to basically survive along with working two full time jobs in between doing favors for friends and cleaning houses on half of your days off in order to pay off most of the debt over the course of six and a half years of working non-stop and saving, you went out to lunch with your mom and sister thinking that christian would be at the gym or hanging out with Adam but he instead went down to the loan building and paid off the last bit of your debt completely leading to the lady at the office calling you as you drove home telling you that your debt was paid off which surprised you and left you confused knowing that you didn't pay it. "You're free!" you laugh while going upstairs to change only to see the paper from the office that showed the debt being paid off by christian which made you tear up before going downstairs where christian was laying on the couch, you lay in his arms with you head in the crook of your neck mumbling a teary eyed thank you feeling your heart flutter at his tender action while he pressed a kiss to your temple as the two of you fall into a comfortable silence and domestic bliss now that the stress of the debt and wondering how you were gonna get it paid off was finally out of the way and your mind.