Stress fracture

You were bummed as you sat ringside watching Hikaru's match against Athena Palmer with your hand in a splint after getting a hand fracture two days earlier. The pain in your hand after getting it kicked into the ring post was unbearable and the only thing that kept you going for the last half was adrenaline and pure will leading you to win before rolling out in pain and walk to the medic backstage which leads to a trip to the ER where x-rays revealed that not only did you injure your hand but that you would need to keep it in a splint and had a stress fracture which would need eight weeks at the most to heal, the girls saw your depression and frustration at being injured and having to be out of action for the next couple of weeks when you were absolutely over the moon to finally have more matches even a two on one match against Britt Baker and Anna Jay which would fuel both the rivalry between Toni and Anna and your current feud with britt. After getting back to your shared hotel room the girls immediately pulled you into hugs kissing you here and there as the three of you eat a late dinner from room service and watch your favorite movies, you were surprised that your arm healed after six and a half weeks rather than having to wait another two weeks as you trained once you were cleared to wrestle again and the girls were over the moon as they helped you get back into tip top shape leading to that night on Collision where you made your return and ended the feud between you and britt before forming an alliance with Kris Statlander and Willow Nightingale and soon you were AEW women's champion after long hard work and the neverending passion of your dream.