Hoodie comfort

Hook was playing video games when you walked in changing upstairs before walking back down to the couch making him smile when he sees you as you lean towards him lifting his hoodie smiling when you see he didn't have a shirt underneath the hoodie. You tuck yourself against him making him look down to see your head slightly peeking from the top of his hoodie chuckling as he turns a movie on after playing some overwatch with Hausen and a few of the other boys on the roster rubbing your back under his hoodie and your shirt "You okay baby?" you hum with your head in the crook of his neck knowing that being close to him like this helped ground and calm you when you were having a rough day "Tiring day?" you nod as you feel his calm heartbeat which eased your drained mind confused when he grabs your legs before standing up with you in his arms raising a brow until you watch him grab soda and popsicles from the fridge smiling as the two of you snuggle on the couch with random comedies playing. The two of you watch episodes of Better call Saul with chips and other snacks on the table until you both begin to feel sleep wash over you and you still being under his hoodie only makes it faster and easier for both of you plus the extra warmth from the blanket. The two of you talk to Orange Cassidy and hausen in a FaceTime call for the next half hour until you both could barely even stay awake swaying slightly until you both changed and laid under the covers with repeat episodes of Narcos playing in the background as you both slip into sleep.