Staples

As soon as you were halfway over the ropes you knew something was wrong by a few of the fans faces and the unbearable burning flowing within you. After knocking Anna Jay down with a clothesline you look at your side to see it bleeding and cut open courtesy of a broken chair leg that Jack Perry had yelling as he grabs you in the ring but the next thing you knew was being lifted up looking to see the back of a head full of red hair realizing it was Buddy seeing Malakai take care of jack and Julia dealing with Anna as buddy and Brody take you backstage to trainers and medical where they determined that you were cut open quite a bit as evident as the blood drops you saw on the mat and the little puddle of it on buddy's shoulder putting your arm over your eyes as they wipe your side before telling you that you'd need staples rather than stitches reaching for one of the boy's hands feeling one intertwine with your outstretched one looking to instead see malakai above you. "I know this isn't your fault but you gotta be more careful you're lucky that you're not getting stitches or sewn back up" you wince at each staple going in as tears pour down your face with a mixture of pain, guilt, and a natural reaction when you weren't feeling well which buddy noticed putting his hand on your head making malakai look and his heart crack at your tears as the last of the nine staples is put in slowly walking back your locker room with malakai glued to your side helping you change and holding you after eating food buddy and julia brought you from catering laying in his arms dozing off as time went on "I'm sorry for earlier baby I just was so worried about you" you nod as he kisses your forehead feeling his hand run along your back slightly shivering at his fingers tracing along your side over the staples before you fell asleep in his arms waking up when he carries you inside your hotel room changing you into shorts and a tank top while he stripped down to his boxers wrapping you tightly in his arms.