Crowd surfing

The fans were chanting for you as you stand in the ring unable to control your smile at all of them and it only grows when a theme you know well begins to play. Jamie walks to the ring before the two of you share a hug and intertwine your hands, jokes and a sweet moment is shared as you're unable to keep your eyes off her since she looked too good with the belt wrapped around her waist until someone strangely throws a box of condoms into the ring making both of you burst into laughter while saying that you didn't need them but instead of throwing them away you go backstage and hand them to MJF who stares at you confused before shaking his head while Adam laughs at the random action feeling so much energy buzz through you from the crowd as you walk around the ring signing merch and interacting with fans. Being able to give love back to fans for their support was one of the many reasons why you came and love AEW so much as it was not only a place for wrestlers to have fun and go out of character more but it was also just a place for fans to show their love and support for every and all wrestlers, you slowly stand on the barricade as you and jamie laugh like little kids before slowly falling into the crowd who caught you leading to you being surfed through the crowd throughout the arena squealing when you see jamie being surfed through the crowd a bit behind you before the two of you were holding each other on the floor laughing while stumbling up the ramp backstage hearing laughs and chuckles before you and jamie were watching movies in your shared hotel room.