Back relief

The first thing you hear as Darby walks in is winces and groans of pain afraid that he got hurt badly helping him to your shared bedroom "Baby is it your back?" he nods as you slowly dig your fingers into his back rubbing his back until he groans in pain giving him muscle relaxers getting him to eat before he is leaned over again. You gently hug him rubbing his shoulder "I love you, I know you're hurting but I'll help you" you lay him on a towel over a heating pad which relaxes him much better than anything else had "I wanna shower can you help me?" you nod helping him up and sitting him on the shower chair which you used when you were sick or real tired hopping in and slowly washing his body and his hair rinsing and drying him off before helping him to bed and putting boxers on him even though he insisted he was fine and tried to do the simple task but groans in pain laying him back down deciding on a another idea to switch things between the heating pad "Be back baby I have something else that could help you to" you come back with menthol lidocaine patches carefully putting two along his back apologizing when he would tense and slightly jump from the chill that ran through him before he relaxes again as your hand runs up and down gently massaging his back until he was out deep asleep wrapping your arms around him. You change out the patches after eating breakfast feeling quite a bit of the unbearable pain dissipate thanks to your actions of the patches, heating pad, and massages which had him lightly moaning from the relief of the tension oozing from his body until he yet again falls asleep with his head in your lap running your fingers through his hair with a small smile that he wasn't in any pain like he had been when he came home slowly laying him down to go and grab take out from the local Cuban place coming back to find him still dead to the world as you eat watching tv until he had woken up a couple of hours later smiling when he sees you walk in with his warmed up cuban food holding you in his arms after eating and sipping on apple juice kissing your temple before holding each other "Thank you so much baby I love you" a smile forms pressing a kiss to his head running your hand along his shoulders.