How to train your dragon

Skye knew of your love for films you watched in your childhood and teenage years but she wasn't expecting to find you watching How to train your dragon when she gets home from being on the road. She can't help but burst into laughter at you dressed in a toothless onesie while eating chicken wings, "Oh my god you're adorable and silly" she takes a picture of you and sends it to her friends before changing and joining you to watch the movies and unable to keep the smile off her face at your giggles and squeals of pure awe and wonder even though you had seen the movies multiple times since seeing the first movie in theaters with your niece years earlier, she surprised you with a stuffed toothless after coming home from being on the road for six weeks as she began to secretly plan a bigger surprise for you. You're confused when she tells you to pack your suitcase and tell you that the two of you would be going on a trip tomorrow, the two of you listen to music and read books on the plane before landing in Orlando and heading straight to your booked hotel to eat and sleep for two hours until she wakes you up and places your sundress on the bed as she went and showered while you change until she places a blindfold over your eyes, after a ride in the rental car and slowly being led around as you hear people all around the two of you as she asks you, "Are you ready?" you nod before she removed the blindfold leading you to squint before adjusting to the sunlight and reading out the words "Universal Studios" muffled squeals were heard as you felt like a little kid as she grabs your hand and leads you in the park and staring the trip off with the Spiderman ride before the two of you were running around like little kids for the whole day and the next two weeks before going home with a few souvenirs including a matching toothless and light fury necklace that would be part of a surprise a year later.