Pilot

Vicky POV

„Hey sexy! Can I buy you a drink?" the guy next to me hits on me and I take a sip from my martini.
I didn't mind to reply instantly hoping he'd just fade away but he wasn't that easy to get rid off.

„Are you deaf?" he added shortly after.

„I wish I'd be." I whisper to myself while exhaling, making him lean in letting out a „huh what was that?" he asked and I turned to my left looking at him ready to say something that will piss him off.

„Hey babe. Did you order my drink already?"
I looked to my side baffled form what this blond woman just said. She was turned to me so the guy couldn't see her face and she made an expression telling me to play along.

So I did and full on 100%.
„I didn't know what you wanted love. Was it a...
Red wine?" I guessed and she nod with a smile.

„Sorry man. As you can see. I am already in tight hands." I turn my head to the guy as I felt how the woman slid her hand around my waist to pull me in.

„How about a triangle thing then? I'd love to see some action." internally I was rolling my eyes having the urge to punch him for dropping this line but I don't wanna cause any trouble now that I am so close to starting my classes.

„Excuse me for doing this." the woman grabbed the rest of my drink and threw it into the guys face. Looks like this apology was for me for wasting my drink on him.

„That's the only wet action you will get big guy. Now leave before it gets more uncomfortable and embarrassing for you." she tapped his chest pushing him back so she'd have the space to sit down next to me. Blocking his way to get to me.

He let out a huff and left the scene to leave me behind with this drop dead gorgeous woman.
„Thank you... for stepping in." I thanked her as my eyes were fixated on the guy leaving the bar.
I wanted to make sure that he wasn't in the picture anymore.

„But you didn't have to waste these precious drops of my martini." I fired back and she chuckled.

„I just saved your ass from god knows what and you are frustrated over your martini?" she asked and I nod raising my finger to get the bartenders attention.

„Another one for me and whatever she wants."
You tell him before pulling your attention back to her.

„What if I want you." she stated boldly making you raise a brow.

„What makes you think I want you?" I asked making her raise a brow now.

„You would have rejected my help in the first place. But you played along „love" and you ordered me a drink." she answered analytic, mocking me with how I gave her the nickname „love" earlier, making me smile.

„Maybe this is just a way of thanking you for getting this dickhead out of my way." you nod your head to the door where the dude left.

„Hm I think there is more behind it." she added.

„Don't overanalyze it Blondie." you tell her and she smirked.

„I can't help it. Work habits follow me around all the time." she confesses.

„Uhh are you someone who can't leave their work behind?" I asked her and she chuckled.

„It's not as easy as you think it is." she sigh softly as she swirled her red wine in her glass.

„Maybe not it's not any off my business anyway.
But get out of your head blondie. You might miss out on some things." I tell her and we kept intense eye contact for a good minute.

To be honest this wasn't my second martini. It might be the third. So I can't help myself but to keep glancing at her lips... and back to her eyes.

„The triangle thing." she whispers exposing me and I smirk.

„You are overanalyzing again..." I whisper and now I caught her doing the same. Somehow she managed to get her hand on my thigh sliding her fingers up and down. I bit my lip on her electrifying touch seeking more to what there might be.

„Drink up." she husks as she started to drink her wine empty. Her eyes fixated on mine like a target she doesn't wanna lose in the crowd.
I mimicked her actions and drank up. Her hand is intertwined with mine pulling me up from sitting down. I pay the drinks with the cash I had in my jeans pocket.

I wondered why she didn't drag me outside.
Instead. She went with me to the bathroom.
„I know we girls followed each other to the bathroom to gossip but I don't have much to gossip about so-."

Before I could continue rambling the woman slammed my back against the door to close it.
She leaned forward kissing me intensely making me let out a satisfied sigh in reflex. I didn't expect it.

Her hands slide to the back of my head pulling on my hair while grabbing my waist to pull me in closer and I leaned in closer. As close as I could wanting to merge together.

„You could have picked better places y'know."
I mumbled into our make out and she laughed lightly.

„I couldn't wait any longer."

„Uhh desperat I see."

„Who's the one overanalyzing now hmm?" she asked making you smirk on how she used your own words against you.

„Fuck You."

„Yes. Fuck me." she says while staring into your eyes and time froze for a moment.

You had your hotel room over the bar. You didn't plan on bringing someone there. Since it's literally a booked room for a night. But her words were determined. So I wanted my actions to be just as determined as her words were.

„Fuck it let's go. I have a room upstairs.."
I grabbed her by my hand and pulled her out of the bar to my hotel room...

...

A/n: long time no see. Okay not literally see cause we can't see each other. What a dumb quote to use.
ANYWAYS!!

I am back with a new story. Felt this one itching in the back of my head. Had to give it a go. So here we are.

I am hyped for this I hope you are too!

Any questions? Hit me with it
Any suggestions? Hit me with that too.
Let me know.

Otherwise y'all know me by now

Until next time
Stay tuned
Peace & Love ✌🏽❤️

~S