Graduation (pt2)

Narrator POV

„Dear Graduates,

Today marks a day you will never forget.
You have finally achieved all the challenges to become an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This is only one of many achievements you will continue to have in your career. It took each and everyone of you hard work, dedication and sacrifices to finally be able to call yourself and FBI Agent." Stan spoke as he held onto the podium in front of him.

Everyone was sitting in the front while friends and family sat right behind them. Olsen stood to Stans left as Johansson stood to his right.

„Your achievement here is not only a personal triumph. It is also a sign for your integrity, commitment and your dedication to Justice.
You are not just Investigators, you are also guardians of the security and freedom of this society. Once you step into the real world I want you all to remember that whenever you get into a conflicted situation there will always be a way out of it. This career path requires sacrifices. Some you might have done to get here and some will sacrifice certain things in the near future.
I am honored to see you all succeed in a really tough path you all chose. Congratulations to you all!" He finished his speech earning a round of applause and a standing ovation from everyone gathered.

„Congratulations Vicky!" she turned around seeing Johansson stand there with a smile resting on her lips.

„Thank you! Scarlett." she answered making her smile grow as she heard her name. She finally accepted calling her this way instead of being professional.

„So are you ready for New York?"
She asked curiously.

„Totally I can't wait to get away from here."
She confesses earning a sad expression from Scarlett.

„Ouch. Are you that eager to get away from me?"
She questioned fake hurt making her laugh lightly.

„You are not the reason why I want to leave so desperately."

„Then what is it?" she digs in further.

„Or should I rather ask who?" she started to look around as she asked making Vicky feel nervous.
She wouldn't Know how to feel if she'd find out about her and Olsen.

„I just want a fresh start is it to much to ask for?"
She questioned jokingly not wanting to drag the mood down.

„It's not to much to ask for Vicky. Not at all.
I can understand your point."

„Thank you. But hey New York isn't that far away from here. You could pay me a visit if you want."

„I will sure get back on that offer. I haven't been in New York for a while. I have family there maybe I can visit them and you after."

„Good this would give you more than one reason to visit New York."

„I'm gonna miss you." Scarlett announces making Vicky's smile dull.

„You will miss torturing me in during the training aeration's?" she jokes making her grin.

„Hmm yeah exactly that.." she answered but Vicky had a feeling that she was implying on a different kind of missing.

„What did your mom say to the fact that you are moving to New York?" she asked changing the topic.

„She wasn't that impressed. She insisted on regular visits. Which I can live with I guess."

„That's good. Do you plan on moving into an apartment alone?" Scarlett asked her curiously.

„I didn't think of it to be honest. Maybe I'll move in with Kate since were roommates for months now it wouldn't make much of a difference. I just don't know if she'd be up to it. But not gonna lie I miss having a bit more personal space and privacy."