Punishment

Narrator POV

„It's open." Olsen's muffed voice appears after Vicky knocked at her office door.

„You wanted me to show up?" Vicky spoke up making the blond look up from her papers.

„Close the door please." she points out with her pen making Vicky follow her plead. After that she stood there in the middle of her office unknown if she should sit or not.

„You can take a seat." she added and she did exactly that making Olsen hum observant. This confused the trainee.

„What is it?" she asked irritated.

„So you can follow orders?" she asked back making Vicky raise a brow. „Of course I can." she answered quickly.

„Then why did you disobey the order to stay on campus? Why did you leave your room while being hospitalized?" she questions a she closed her file sliding it aside to pay fully attention to Vicky.

„It was a mistake. We shouldn't have done it."

„But?" Olsen inquired.

„No but there." Vicky answered simply.

„There is a but. It sounded like you wanted to add something else. C'mon tell me. I wanna hear it."
she moves her fingers in a curling motion as she said it.

„They really meant it good with me and what they convinced me on doing. I didn't want to go at first. But I've never had anyone do something like this for me. I just wanted to forget for one night. That's the „but" you were asking for." Olsen held in for a moment processing her trainees excuse. To her it seems like Vicky didn't have that many friends back in the days who'd sneak her out to distract her from bad events.

„Alright. You can leave." she dismissed her but Vicky didn't get up from her seat to leave being visibly confused.

„What that's it? You want me to leave?"

„I am not following what did you expect?" she asked calmly.

„I expected a punishment? Like the others."
Vicky tells her honesty even though she'd never ask for any extra tasks to do.

„You want to get punished?" She asked Vicky trying to hide her amused state.

„No I mean- not that type of punishment."
She added quickly realizing what she has gotten herself into.

„Enlighten me then V.  What type of punishment were you thinking about hm?" she asked her while leaning forward from her arm chair to get a bit closer to Vicky even though they had the desk between them.

„I mean I don't want the others to get suspicious. They will definitely ask me what „type of punishment" I got."

„You sure you weren't thinking of anything else?"
She asked seductively making Vicky gulp as she leaned back wanting to creat a distance but she was already deeply intoxicated by Olsen's perfume.
As if she did what she did on purpose. Making it hard for her to maintain a professional distance.

„You know we need to stop this." she says wiggling her fingers between them.

„Stop what?"

„Come on, don't play dumb Elizabeth." she answered making her tilt her head somehow looking innocent even though there wasn't an ounce of innocence behind her eyes and thoughts.

Her thoughts were running wild and she can't help herself. It's a craving. A craving she never had and having her alone now in her office makes her mind flash back to the times they fucked each other on the office floor or on the couch or desk.

„Vicky you are really making it hard for me." she confesses making Vicky look irritated once again.

„I am not doing anything to make it hard for you.
All I am doing is sit here in your office. Talking about different types of punishments." she says making her sigh.

Olsen's eyes stayed glued to Vicky's lips as she was speaking. All she could think of was how kissable they look. So soft and pink. She shook her head leaning back into her chair as she grabbed her glass to drink some water trying to spare some time so she could find the right words.

„Vicky.. I know that things are a bit complicated right now.." she spoke up but Vicky didn't let her continue.

„A bit? You can't belittle our situation. We shouldn't even be sitting together here. Yet you call me into your office."

„We literally fucked each other on that desk you are leaning on. God forbid this ever comes out."

„Are you ashamed of it? Cause it sure sounds like it."

„Ashamed?? ME? Never!! I just feel like I am the responsible one out of us! You lure me into your office and for crying out loud you make me weak.
But this will never happen again and that because of multiple reasons!" Vicky confesses aloud making the silence between them deafening.

„Do you think things would have worked out if we would have met in a different life situation?"

„You out of all people don't get to ask me this."

„Why?"

„Because things might have worked out if you would have had the guts to be honest with me."
Vicky's words ripped through Olsen's heart as their conversation died off.

„I should leave." she whispered as she held back on showing her emotions. Wanting nothing else than going back to as it was but she doesn't know if she can.

„I will send you some extra assignments.. as the punishment you asked for." she added as Vicky stood at the door. In the end both didn't want to be exposed. A trainee had to die for it already and that is enough.

To her this conversation already felt like a punishment she would have loved to avoid.
They looked at each other briefly but Olsen lowered her gaze pretending to look at her papers again not wanting to see how Vicky leaves quietly as if she never stepped foot into her office.

...