Mercilessly

Vicky POV

„Told you that I won't let you be on top for long. I like seeing you beneath me." she dominated me and I let her do it. Who am I kidding. Even if I wouldn't want her to dominate I'd still be unable to get this crazy redhead off of me or under me.

„But this doesn't look quite right for me." she says as she looked down at me unpleased. She hopped off the bed grabbed her shirt took my hand and pulled them over my head.

She tied up my hands over my head with a simple shirt. It's tight and she didn't even use a fucking rope. „This! With you completely exposed this way is exactly how I imagined it." she tells me now pleased on what she sees.

„But there is still something missing." she says as she got up from the bed once again. I watched her carefully seeing that she walked up to her bag that she already had in that room before we entered.

My eyes widen and I gulped realizing what she is plotting. „You look surprised. Never done it this way?" she asked me as she attached a fucking strap on onto her hip.

„No not really. I mean I've had dicks before. But with women it was always head or fingers."
I confessed as we communicated honest with one another.

„I have a feeling you're gonna be obsessed with it once I fucked you. Your pussy is definitely asking for it." She pointed out as I looked down at myself then back to her watching her every move.

She crawled up to me and I spread my leg as far as I could giving her the access she needs.
„Spreading your legs already. Wow you are desperate."

„I'm just giving access to what I crave."
I tell her as I felt the dildo slide up and down my pussy I felt shivers deep down.

„You're gonna take it like a good girl."
She husked into my ear and without a warning she went in deep making me cry out in pleasure and pain since I haven't had anything this big in my pussy for quite a while.

„Fuck your tight." she groans as she held her movements still for a moment.

„Then how about you stretch me out?"
I whispered into her ear biting her ear lobe seeing from the corner of my eye how she smirked devilish as if I unleashed something I shouldn't have done.

There was no mercy to begin with as she started to fuck me like her life depended on it.
Slam after slam I moaned louder and louder hearing how the bed bangs against the wall.
God forbid there is anyone on this floor cause they'd have a crazy night.

With every slam I felt my hips shake. Clenching around a fake dick wanting it to stay in as deep as it can. I can't even touch myself or grab anything I want from being tied up the way she did.

Our breasts shake simultaneously with her hip thrust. „F-fuck I-."

„Already at lost your words? I didn't even finish you yet." she sounds amused as she kept on not taking a break to let me say anything.

„I can feel it's getting harder to move. You are close aren't you?" she questioned and I nod letting out a hum instead of a yes.

She pulled out her strap on and slammed it back in making me orgasm on the spot.
She waited some seconds before continuing to fuck me senselessly. Her pace didn't change at all.

Keeping up her merciless pace having a literal symphony fill the room in a mix of moans combined with skin slamming and bed hammering.

„Ugh I- deeper p-."

„What was that?" she asked me viciously.

„Please I- d-deeper." I scream from the back of my throat wanting her to thrust in as deep as she can.
And I doubted that she already did that.

„Fuck your a freak as well Garcia." she says as she grabbed my legs to raise them in the air.

With that everything feels tighter even though I was already a lose bitch down there.

She raised my pelvis and kept on thrusting yet I wasn't satisfied enough. I craved more. How can I crave more?

It took me seconds till I came for a second and third time making me moan so loud that I feel like I am about to lose my voice.

I noticed how she slowed down probably being a bit exhausted but I wanted more. I was thirsty.
I was needy and greedy.

She slid out of my making me fall down onto the bed. As I look at her I see how sweat is sliding down her skin. Her skin is glistening in the dimmed lights.

„Give me more." I demanded making her look at me with a raised brow.

Through the movements I was able to losen up my tied up hands. Making it easy for me now to slip out of the shirt that she tied around them.

„Don't look so surprised. You know deep down I'd get rid of your „cuffs" at some point." I answered cocky as I got up to twist her around. I hovered over her grabbing the strap on to slide down on it in a swift motion making me moan once again.

I leaned down onto breast as I was riding that fake dick that gave me better sensations than a real one.

„Fuck you're gorgeous." she compliments me as I kept on riding her till I came again.

Without pulling out I turned around giving her now a view in my bare back and ass. Sliding up and down for a while until I felt her hands on my hip. Guiding my movements since they became sloppy.

„Keep on riding me."

„I-I can't." I confessed as I slipped out falling down onto my stomach exhausted yet I still wanted to orgasm again.

I felt her move as her hands slid to the front of my thighs pulling them up so I'd be on my knees.
Without a doubt what I felt next was the best by far. She hit my g spot perfectly with my ass up in the air. I moaned into the blanked beneath me sounding more muffed now.

„Fuck your so loose it's crazy." she groaned as she thrusted in deeper making me feel the mix of pleasure and pain.

„Fuck you're so g-good." I screamed out as she kept on hitting me deeper and deeper, fucking me as deep as she gets now.

„Is this deep enough."

„Hmm." was all I could let out.

Another orgasm rolled off my body. I stroked over my clit adding even more sensation if that was even possible. I screamed out in pleasure feeling overstimulated and stretched out wanting to tap out.

„I-I can't."

„You can and you will.. come on." she orders and I feel like we are back on the mats in the training room.

Not fighting me down to submission.
She was fucking me to submission and I went crazy beneath her. One last deep thrust left me shaking and squirting all over us both.

I was barely able to catch my breath as I finally felt how she was slowing down finally stopping her crazy sex drive.

Fuck I expected something from her but my expectations were topped far off from what she just did to me.

„Fuck- I never had it this way.."
I sigh still feeling how my legs shake.

„What a shame. But hey there's a first time for everything right." she jokes and I'd normally laugh but I wasn't even able to do that.

„Let me get you something so I can clean you up." she says as she unbuckled her strap on. Getting up to the bathroom to get me a wet cloth.

„You're a crazy fucker Johansson." I sigh as she came back making her smile.

„It's Scarlett or scar for you. I just fucked you numb, so I think we are way past surname basis."
She tells me and I hummed exhausted.

„I knew your name already. I-it suits you."
I mumbled and she smiled down at me.

...

A/n: y'all I really went over the top with that one.. hehe

Anyways

Stay tuned
Until next time
Peace and love ✌🏽❤️

~S