They can't resist

Vicky POV

„I didn't take you for a plant lover Lizzie." I spoke up as I heard her heels and how she closed the door after entering.

„What the fuck Garcia!!! How did you get in here and what are you doing in my private office?"
She yelled at me mad as I was standing at her window where her plants were sitting.

„It's not that hard to crack a door lock."

„So you wanted to show me that by breaking into my office?" she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

„No silly. I just wanted to know why the fuck you were lying to me earlier that day?" I asked her overly kind and she raised a brow on how satirical I sounded.

„Garcia. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. So I advice for you to either come clean or to leave before it gets really uncomfortable."
She pointed behind her to the door and I raised my hands briefly.

„and you don't get to call me Lizzie it's still Olsen for you." she said and I scoffed.

„Please. Do I need to remind you that we fucked 24 hours ago? So I think first name basis is the bare minimum." she raised a brow at my comment giving me an unidentified head tilt.

„You lied about knowing who I was when you entered the bar. Clearly you knew who I was."

„I didn't know you like I told you."

„Oh c'mon!" I raised my voice at her. „I already found out you were lying don't try to make your situation worse than it already is. You read all our files. So you know every student attending. Including me."

She staid silent for a moment. „Look Vicky."

„No don't. You clearly had an eye on me the whole time I was here. You are lecturing me on saying how inappropriate this is and you knew who I was. So you are the one who started to jeopardize this whole thing for me. What where you thinking?
Clearly nothing cause...this." I pointed between us as my sentence died down.

„I can't resist this." I sigh frustrated making her step closer.

„Then don't." she whispered seductively.

„W-what Olsen I just-."

„I can't resist you either Garcia." she utters as I felt how she gazed her fingers up my arm.
I looked down at her moving hand noticing how my skin gets covered in goosebumps.

„I-I should go-." was everything I could say in this very moment but as I wanted to move I was stopped by her. She pulled me back and kissed me passionately.

The way she is intoxicating me with her affection is making me weak. She has me wrapped up around her fingers and that ever since she protected me from that guy at the bar.

I couldn't help myself but to kiss her back a bit rougher than she does but she seems to find liking in what I do. Her lips are curling into a smile that taste so sweet.

„W-we need t-to stop.." I mumble as I pull back from the kiss but she pulls me back in not letting me go.

„I need this. I need you." she pleaded.

„Olsen.." I whispered.

„Now!" her plead turned into a demand.

I pushed myself back from the wall and we laid down on the ground even though there is a sofa across the wall but we were to lazy to take those extra steps. Rather to eager than lazy. To desperat.

I hovered over her and flipped my hair back to look down at her properly.

„Wipe that smirk of off your face." she demanded but I grinned even more.

„Notice how I end up on top of everyone?"

„Oh please. Don't be so cocky about it." she tried to play it off but I could see it in her eyes how annoyed she was by that.

„You're jealous Olsen." i poked further and with a swift move she turned me around making me lay under her.

„I think you do this topping thing to others to get under my skin. Right?" she asked me.

„Is it working?" I asked back and she tilted her head without saying anything.

„Do your opponents do this?" she asked as she leaned down biting my lip. Her lips move down my jaw sucking and kissing my skin, making me tilt my head back in groaning noises giving her more access to my bare skin.

„and this?" she questioned as I felt how she hand slid under my shirt up to my breast kneading it a bit rough to ease the tension I felt.

„Hmm." I hummed in pleasure having the need to feel her more intensely. But I am not gonna beg.
Not like she did when we had sex for the first time.

„How about that?" she asked as she unbuckled my belt and zipped up open my pants to gain better access. Her cold fingers slid over my folds making me moan even though she hasn't done much yet.

„Your nipples are hardening. Cute." she pouted softly making me roll my eyes.

„Your fingers are cold. That's why." I tell her and she chuckled. „Let me absorb some of your body heat then." I couldn't help but to blush at that.

She leaned down to continue kissing me. With one hand around my breast under my shirt and her other hand in my panties she really did her work on me. She knows exactly what she's doing and that concerningly well. I didn't take her for a female lover. Johansson though definitely looks like one.

As she was rubbing her fingers over my clit continuously my breathing started to increase as I felt how she brought me to my first high.
„Just like that." I tell her into the kiss feeling her smirk now. I came undone not even seconds after.

As I was ready to come down from my high thinking that we are done her or that it would be now turn at least to please her now I felt how she slipped my pants including my underwear down to have me half naked.

„I'm not done yet." she husked signing me to stay put where I am.

...