The morning

Olsen POV

The sun shining through the window down onto us woke me from my deep sleep. As I rubbed my eyes I looked down seeing Vicky right next to me. Curled up as she had her forehead rested against my collarbone.

She looks deeply asleep and the way she's laying looks like she's seeking safety. I couldn't help myself but to pull her in lightly not wanting to wake her up.

Her hair is shining under the sun. I really want to kiss every freckle on her nose and cheek as they shimmer in the sun.

My gaze down on her has been disrupted as a phone started to buzz. I look at her night stand seeing her phone ring. „Mama❤️" is calling her.

I let it ring because it would obviously draw bad attention to her when I'd pick up to answer.
I pulled my attention back to gazing down on her for I don't know how long. Her phone started to buzz again. Now it's Kate sending her a message.

After various minutes it was my phone buzzing and I see Scarlett calling me. I grabbed my phone to answer. „I've been calling you last night like crazy. Where are you?" she asked and I put down the volume of my phone since it feels like she's screaming.

„I fell asleep in the office." an obvious lie as I glanced down onto Vicky while stroking her back.

„So you didn't go home?" she asked.

„No, why?" I asked a bit fearful.

„Because Robbie showed up at my place. Asking where you are because you didn't come home last night."

„Shit what did you tell him?" I asked her as I rubbed my eyes.

„Said you were working late. Which you obviously did. I told you that you need to stop doing that."
She says in a thoughtful way and I hummed.

„He wasn't easy to brush off. I don't know why he wanted to see you anyway since he never cared."

„Scar maybe he does care after all."

„Liz maybe you are a fool after all. See where I am going with this? Don't take this glimpse of affection as a change."

„Scar you really are quick to judge y'know."

„No! I am not. I've watched you be with hun for years!! So I didn't judge quick. Besides wouldn't you want an honest friend instead of one who feeds your delusion?"

„Okay that was a reality check." I mumble as I looked up to the ceiling.

„Look Liz, you know I only mean good things when I am brutally honest. You have to end things with Robbie once and for all. It is for your own good."

„Yeah I know. It's just hard to let go of someone that has been beside me for years."

„If I am being honest he was never really fully beside you. He didn't give you 100%. It was always work then his family and then his wife. You weren't a priority. You were a beautiful accessory."

„Okay scar it kinda hurts to call me an accessory now." I replied honest feeling a bit shitty now.

„I am sorry. I wasn't intending on hurting you with my words. But this is just how I picture how Robbie's feels about you." she apologized and I sigh feeling my phone vibrate again. I look at it seeing Robbie text me.

„He's on his way. Shit!" I curse to myself as I read the message aloud.

„Scar I need to hang up he's coming to my office."

„You sound like you are panicking. There is no need to girl you were just sleeping in your office."
For god sakes sleeping probably at some point last night but I was doing the deed with Vicky who is still deep in her slumber. Scar doesn't know about this I don't think she will ever find out but if she does. She'd judge me instantly.

„I know but.. he usual never appears at my office.
I need to go."

„Alright... well text me or call me if you need anything and let me know what happened."
She answered and I hummed „yeah will do bye."
And I hung up.

Vicky is still sleeping. I was still whispering half of the conversation I had with Scar but if I'd be her now I would be up already.
I placed my phone aside as I slowly pulled my arm from under her head away so her head would hit the pillow. It has been so long that I've been sleeping naked under the sheets and now I did it with her oh god.

I really don't want to wake her and thank god her bed doesn't make any squeaky noises.
I got up slowly and quiet collecting my pile of clothes to put them on as quick and as quiet as I could.

I grabbed my phone and looked back at her tugged into the thin sheet that looked almost like a second skin laying on her so perfectly as it showed her body.

I let out a sigh as I opened the door exiting to rush to my office. I didn't put on my heels as I didn't want any loud noises in the hallway. I looked to the right side seeing the parking lot and I noticed Robbie's car pull in. „Shit!" I mumble to myself as I moved quicker now.

For crying out loud why does my office has to be at the end of the hallway in the last corner of this fucking campus building.

I took the most short cuts I could and as I entered my office I heard the elevator doors down the hall open. It's him. I closed my office door quiet. Looked at my desk seeing it so clean as if no one has ever worked here. So I spread some files and papers open trying to imitate that I worked here till past midnight.

A knock on my door pulled my out of my rush as I stroked over my clothes and hair. I took a deep breath and let out an „it's open."

...