Throbbing

Narrator POV

A kiss between them usually never ends with a kiss. It leads to them having their clothes spread across the floor.

So here they are locked into Vicky's room on her bed. With a pile of clothes leading its way from the door to her bed. Vicky swore herself to not end up in her arms again but it looks like she is someone who can't get enough of her.

„W-what are we doing?" Vicky huffed out in between their kisses. Unsure if the situation between them will change. If things will be official. Or is this just another lead to nothing.

Regardless of what it is. Both can't keep their hands to themselves. Both never felt this way for someone. It's infuriating them both. Especially  Vicky since she is the one who got hurt.

Olsen's hand glides down Vicky's stomach past her pelvis reaching her sweet center making Vicky's lower body tremble. She breathes out into the kiss as she felt how her fingers circle around her clit before sliding down.

Their lips don't separate as Olsen continues to please Vicky as if she's been waiting for so long.
Longing to feel her body on her their breasts stroke another on their movements.

Vicky's hip buckles forwards as she feels the desperat need to be fucked by her lecture.
She obeys to her body reaction as this was her sing to give her more. Not wanting to rush her even though they are heated with one another.

She awaited for a signal and this was it. With that she glided her middle and ring finger into Vicky's drenched pussy. „Fuck your soaked." she states as Vicky moans pressing her head back in reaction of having her pussy fucked.

„Shut up and fuck me." she demands moaning and Olsen obeyed once again.

Her lips reattach with Vicky's flaming skin as she kisses her collar bone. Wandering down to her breasts as she was already kneading one she sucked on her other boob. Nibbling at her skin once in a while as they both held eye contact.

As she was still fucking her she continued her path down along her belly reaching her pelvis kissing her way down to her clit sucking on it making Vicky's back arch in reaction.

„Fuck yes!" she groans, grabbing Olsen's head that was between her legs where she always enjoys to be, pushing her further onto her if that was even possible.

Her tongue dripping as she was swirling around her pussy finally finding its way to the very center where her fingers were already pushing in deep and out in a slow motion to agonize the moment dragging it out to send Vicky over the edge Olsen wanted to have her fun as well.

Her fingers in a curling motion pushing in and out gazing her g spot with every move as her tongue made its was in as well flicking it quick as she held her fingers slow Vicky's body was already a moan mess. Curling feet as her legs were spread so wide to give her the best access.

Her back is arched as she kneaded her own breasts with her head pushed back into her pillow.
Olsen can see the sweat dripping down her body with her tiny hair stains sticking to her wet forehead.

A mess indeed. But exactly this sight was what Olsen craved the most.

Watching her tremble.
Feeling her throb.
Hearing the drenched thrust.

She's satisfied as she finally has her beneath her hands again. But not as satisfied as Vicky is.
„I-I'm close please!!" a beg escaped the back of her throat as the grip around her breasts became stronger.

„Cum for me." Olsen husks and the vibration send Vicky over the edge making her come undone for the first time in a long time.

„Get up here." She sighs as she motioned her finger towards herself.

„Sit." was everything Vicky said and Olsen knew exactly what she meant by that. She climbed up. Turned her back on her as she started to hover over her head.

Vicky grabbed her thighs tight slinging her arms around them as she pulled her down making her lecture sit on her face. A moan escaped Olsen's throat feeling pleased to have her where no one has been exploring her for years.

She let herself lean forward having one hand on Vicky's breast kneading her own one and Vicky's one as well.

Vicky's tongue was swirling around Olsen's clit before she started to push her tongue in as deep as she could hearing her moan really loud.
Louder than ever since it is okay now for them to be really vocal about their satisfaction.

„Fuck you're the best!! This is it ugh!" she groans as she came undone letting herself fall forward.

She pushed Vicky's legs apart once again wanting to please her just as much as she does.
So she wasted no time as she began to dive into her pussy while riding her trainees face like there is no tomorrow.

„FUCK YES!!" Vicky groans as she grinds her hip adding more friction. The loud moan send once again vibration into Olsen's throbbing pussy.

Vicky let lose of one thigh deciding to push in two fingers knuckle deep making Olsen scream shortly in a surprise satisfaction.

„Gosh yes!!" she moans pleased as she began to grind her pussy over Vicky's face until she way close on coming.

Her trembling hip and throbbing pussy was clearly enough signs for Vicky that she is close. Their moans vibrated through each pussy making them come undone at the same time. Both of their chins and fingers drenched in cum Olsen turned herself around pushing her face onto Vicky's making them both lick and kiss each others cum off.

Olsen slumbered down next to Vicky exhausted from the sex. With her eyes already closed Vicky had decided to pull the blanket over them both letting them rest which has never happened. Both never ended up in their arms after sex but now...
It makes it all feel different..

...